Thread: The reason why Ty Corbin sucks.

Look outside your window
    The reason why Ty Corbin sucks.

I firmly believe its Al Jefferson. The games where Jefferson doesn't play the offense runs so much more smoothly. I also think that Hornacek would not let the offense get so stagnate. He knows the flex offense better than anyone. I don't think Ty Corbin is a coaching genius but I also think I will wait to see how the offense is with Jefferson gone.

So I guess I am saying:

Ty Corbin>Al Jefferson

That dude just needs to go.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Swat Lake City
    Can't disagree. I cringe when I see the ball go inside to Al because I know he'll either spin to his left and put up a wild shot or turn baseline into a double-team.

We have another 1 1/2 months until the trade deadline. Jefferson better be gone by then.
    "He can say what he wants...we know we have a great organization. He got his stats...and as always, he got the L, too." - Trevor Booker

Sandy Utah
    He had a chance to blast all the players after the game and tip toed around the idea.