Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84

Thread: Dear Dutch

  1. #1
    Senior Member m3at's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    504
    Total Rep Points
    81
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17

    Dear Dutch

    Consider getting back on your meds ASAP. Or maybe, take a longer/extended/injurybug break from the boards. Seriously, love Jazzfanz.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Excellent thread m3at. rated 5 stars. everyone sign this petition to get dutch banned. he is such a dbag. wishing injury/death to BIG Al i mean wth. neg repping me all the dam time. posting spoilers to tv shows im watching in random threads for no good reason. you are just a bad person dutch bro. i love you and i hope u find help. until then i hope u get neg repped and become RED.

  3. #3
    Wide Awake Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Snyde
    Posts
    15,906
    Total Rep Points
    29118
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by m3at View Post
    Consider getting back on your meds ASAP. Or maybe, take a longer/extended/injurybug break from the boards. Seriously, love Jazzfanz.
    Maybe we need to take up a collection so he can visit one of those "cafes" in Amsterdam. I used to work with a guy that was a little crazy scary until he could smoke a joint. After that, he was pretty calm.
    Lose One More For OKAFOR!

    No More Frowns If We Get TOWNS!

    Shout Hooray for MUDIAY!

  4.  

     

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,426
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    Excellent thread m3at. rated 5 stars. everyone sign this petition to get dutch banned. he is such a dbag. wishing injury/death to BIG Al i mean wth. neg repping me all the dam time. posting spoilers to tv shows im watching in random threads for no good reason. you are just a bad person dutch bro. i love you and i hope u find help. until then i hope u get neg repped and become RED.
    How's your ban? Bro.

  6. #5
    Soooo Happy!!! ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    20,835
    Total Rep Points
    25059
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    LOL.. so far in this thread we have:

    - senior member
    - banned
    - most interesting poster
    - premium member

    Gold.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

    2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Dear ma3t,

    I would kick your ass from here to mars and back.
    if your up for it we could do a 5 round 5 minutes cage match.
    tables ladders chairs allowed.


    DEAR HH:

    HA HA
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  8. #7
    Senior Member m3at's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    504
    Total Rep Points
    81
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    Dear ma3t,

    I would kick your ass from here to mars and back.
    if your up for it we could do a 5 round 5 minutes cage match.
    tables ladders chairs allowed.


    DEAR HH:

    HA HA
    Why are you threatening me? Is this a threat on dumbing me down with your spelling/grammer? Are you going to cage match me in your moms basement? It must be awesome being 30+ years old and living with your parents while threatening people on the interwebs. Let me guess, waiting for that big break to come through? Holding out for that management position?

    Also, reported. Have fun with that.
    Last edited by m3at; 12-28-2012 at 03:42 AM.

  9. #8
    Lazy Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    5,621
    Total Rep Points
    9439
    Rep Adjustment Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post


    DEAR HH:

    HA HA
    Twas a pyrrhic victory.


    Dutch Gone Countdown: 346 Posts left as of 11:25 PM MST on 11/24/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 58 days from now (1/21/15)

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,410
    Total Rep Points
    32978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by m3at View Post
    Why are you threatening me? Is this a threat on dumbing me down with your spelling/grammer? Are you going to cage match me in your moms basement? It must be awesome being 30+ years old and living with your parents while threatening people on the interwebs. Let me guess, waiting for that big break to come through? Holding out for that management position?

    Also, reported. Have fun with that.
    Seriously? Buy bigger tampons bro

  11. #10
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Total Rep Points
    17446
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    moderation could just put a personal censor mechanism on dutch's posts on cursing big al instead of banning him.


  12. #11
    Senior Member m3at's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    504
    Total Rep Points
    81
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Seriously? Buy bigger tampons bro
    I would but you're their all time best customer.

    Also, reported.
    Last edited by m3at; 12-29-2012 at 06:12 PM.

  13. #12
    Senior Member m3at's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    504
    Total Rep Points
    81
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    moderation could just put a personal censor mechanism on dutch's posts on cursing big al instead of banning him.
    It's karma. Being a dick to people eventually comes back and bites you on the ass, even on the interwebs.

    Basically, he had it ****ing coming.
    Last edited by m3at; 12-29-2012 at 11:24 AM.

  14. #13
    Super Clutch Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,830
    Total Rep Points
    6719
    Rep Adjustment Power
    41
    These guys should have put themselves on a self ban before things got out of hand... just sayin'

  15. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    DEAR HH:

    HA HA
    sup bro were u at

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    Dear ma3t,

    I would kick your ass from here to mars and back.
    if your up for it we could do a 5 round 5 minutes cage match.
    tables ladders chairs allowed.


    DEAR HH:

    HA HA

    OMFG these mods are worse than clippers officiating.
    i got banned for 2 weeks for Threatening.


    HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    mods get a sense of humor this was clearly a joke and not a threat.

    anywho i was RIGHT mods are looking for any excuse to ban me.


    so i guess i might see you guys in 6 months/.

    so it is okay to question someones (mental)health or make a joke about it, something that is considered very private (hence patient confidentiality)
    but it's not okay to make a joke about said physical health. it was clearly a joke hence tables ladders etc.

    so yeah these mods are worse than clippers officiating

    falling for ma3t flopping
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •