Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

OMG Doc>>>>>>>>>>>CoTy

WTF jazzfanz? What we got to do to gettim FIRE'D^99?

Who would lose on homecourt with no All Stat PG defensive stud like Rondo, KG playin defense like noone else in the league, PaulPeePee ballin, ex-sith man-o-year, and a vacay nice road schedge? Comeon tell me tell me.
    Corbin got so much more talent and still loses one more game than Champs winner DOC!

"Fire Ty Hire White Guy!" Who else with that crew? Stan Van Jeff Horny DiAntoneee Harp Stevie Brown Phil Jo NesteKalke BRING IN THE WHITE
    Stay Classy JF!
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If you got any more mushrooms throw them this way.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    If you got any more mushrooms throw them this way.

NateBro5 one day you can maybe introduce me to the weeds & only then we can dissect exactly why it is we know so much more than billionaire owners who are so stupid hiring these losers who destroy their wealth.

One other thing if we can fit it in. Can we talk about how stupid Sloan was giving his stamp of approval on Corbins head and how dumb it is for the Jazz to keep towing Phil Johnson around with his stupid input? Why would GreggyO do that?
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Ty is terrible. In any other market, we'd be reading about this. In Utah, where the media is made up of Jazz shills like Locke who talk about how Ty is "holding this team together" or "players really like Ty", we get spoon fed twinkie paste about how inconsistent effort or outsized expectations are the problem.

The first bad thing Locke will ever say about Ty will come in the autopsy when Utah fires him, which hopefully will transpire within 5 minutes of this season ending.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Ty is terrible. In any other market, we'd be reading about this. In Utah, where the media is made up of Jazz shills like Locke who talk about how Ty is "holding this team together" or "players really like Ty", we get spoon fed twinkie paste about how inconsistent effort or outsized expectations are the problem.

The first bad thing Locke will ever say about Ty will come in the autopsy when Utah fires him, which hopefully will transpire within 5 minutes of this season ending.
    Definitely. Media was calling for Doc Rivers' scalp on a stick. Then he won a championship.
    Personally, I applaud your efforts pushing for the same. I can't stand it when CoTy's offense executes the same sets as Popp, Phil, Sloan, and all the greats, but the Jazz just don't have players to do it right. Pisses me off royally. Royally! We need FIRE^ to channel our frustrations through because if we didn't then we'd sour on Jazz Basketball. Now where's that what is jazz bball thread uggh?
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post

We really need to fix this board so we can rep from tapatalk. This post deserves pos rep from everyone. 100% spot on.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    WTF jazzfanz? What we got to do to gettim FIRE'D^99?

Who would lose on homecourt with no All Stat PG defensive stud like Rondo, KG playin defense like noone else in the league, PaulPeePee ballin, ex-sith man-o-year, and a vacay nice road schedge? Comeon tell me tell me.
    Corbin got so much more talent and still loses one more game than Champs winner DOC!

"Fire Ty Hire White Guy!" Who else with that crew? Stan Van Jeff Horny DiAntoneee Harp Stevie Brown Phil Jo NesteKalke BRING IN THE WHITE
    Stay Classy JF!
    Any ideas for solutions?.... or just be patient and it will all be fixed?..... Any positivity from you ever?..... or just continue to bitch and moan about jazzfanz?
    Stay classy, predictable, and repetitive frank

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Any ideas for solutions?.... or just be patient and it will all be fixed?..... Any positivity from you ever?..... or just continue to bitch and moan about jazzfanz?
    Stay classy, predictable, and repetitive frank
    Pointing out the positives in Corbin and Jazz ball is negative? Okay twilight fairy.

p.s. your shtick is getting old. time to use one of those other accts.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Pointing out the positives in Corbin and Jazz ball is negative? Okay twilight fairy.

p.s. your shtick is getting old. time to use one of those other accts.
    Just sounds like the same old bitching that you always do these days.

My shtick? I can predict what your posts are going to say before i even read them right when i see your name attached to them.

Also, i dont have any other accounts.... I thought that there is some kind of thing that stops you from making alts unless you know computers really good.... I dont even own a smart phone so trust me i dont know much about computers. Notice how i dont have an avatar.
    I really dont have any alts at all. Just another thing that you are way wrong about. Add it to your list of failures.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Definitely. Media was calling for Doc Rivers' scalp on a stick. Then he won a championship.
    Personally, I applaud your efforts pushing for the same. I can't stand it when CoTy's offense executes the same sets as Popp, Phil, Sloan, and all the greats, but the Jazz just don't have players to do it right. Pisses me off royally. Royally! We need FIRE^ to channel our frustrations through because if we didn't then we'd sour on Jazz Basketball. Now where's that what is jazz bball thread uggh?
    The mark of a good coach is to model the offense around what he does have, not force players to become something they aren't. For all Sloan's greatness, that was his ultimate downfall, especially on defense. He pretended he always had an Eaton inside, and held onto the philosophy of funneling penetrators to the inside. Offensively, he wanted to run the P&R and kick out to a SG if the play was stopped. Problem was, in his last season he didn't have a great PF, nor did he have a SG who could hit shots. Not excusing Deron for his actions, but I think that was one of the reason Williams finally revolted; he knew Sloan's plays weren't working with the personnel the team had.

Corbin refuses to change the offense. He refuses to play the youngsters more, even though they're outplaying the "starters." Ty keeps insisting the ball be thrown into Jefferson, three times on a possession if needed. And it's so easy to defend. Every team in the league knows when to throw a double at Al...you let him fake to his left, overplay a bit to shut down the move to the middle, then send a big guy baseline because Al is going to turn right into it.

The ONLY time Corbin has adjusted is when Al was hurt. Then we saw great ball movement. We saw all 5 guys hitting shots. Marvin is a great shooter, but he never gets a chance in this offense. And bloody hell, does Ty ever coach these guys on shutting down the 3? Everyone is completely commited to playing inside the arc. Our 3-pt defense consists of running out at the opposition after the ball is already on it's way.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I respect that you have a different opinion. But honestly, don't you wonder what the Carlisle's or Thib's could do with the same talent we have? Or look at Skiles. Do you honestly think Milwaukee has more talent up and down their roster than we do? I don't even think Golden State has more talent than us.

I like Ty. But I don't think he's a pro coach and certainly not the guy to lead the next generation once Favors/Kanter replace Al/Sap.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Im partially with Franklin here. I cant put all the blame on Corbin. He didnt assemble the roster, and he doesnt make the trades. Management is pratically forcing him to play Al and Paul in the starting line up. But on the other hand, Corbin has shown to be a less than stellar coach. He has made plenty of late game mistakes.

For some reason though, almost this entire board is against criticizing management. Its baffling. Management assembles the team and hires the coach, but yet this whole board complains about all of it and at the same time will fight ya to the death over how good management is. I just dont get it.

I think this whole Ty hatred thing does have an element of racism to it. Not all people here, but probably a lot. I think if KOC was black, then this board would have no problem tearing him a new one.

Haha

Am I right? Or am I right?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Im partially with Franklin here. I cant put all the blame on Corbin. He didnt assemble the roster, and he doesnt make the trades. Management is pratically forcing him to play Al and Paul in the starting line up. But on the other hand, Corbin has shown to be a less than stellar coach. He has made plenty of late game mistakes.

For some reason though, almost this entire board is against criticizing management. Its baffling. Management assembles the team and hires the coach, but yet this whole board complains about all of it and at the same time will fight ya to the death over how good management is. I just dont get it.

I think this whole Ty hatred thing does have an element of racism to it. Not all people here, but probably a lot. I think if KOC was black, then this board would have no problem tearing him a new one.

Haha

Am I right? Or am I right?
    Ok hack, management sucks too.

However tonight while im watching the game and i see corbin not calling timeouts when he should, not making adjustments, having bad substitution patterns, failing to implement an effective offense etc etc etc, i doubt i will be wishing KOC would call a timeout and make the proper substitutions.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Ok hack, management sucks too.

However tonight while im watching the game and i see corbin not calling timeouts when he should, not making adjustments, having bad substitution patterns, failing to implement an effective offense etc etc etc, i doubt i will be wishing KOC would call a timeout and make the proper substitutions.

Ya but I bet you wish someone would be moved to make some playing time for Favors or Kanter.

Im just saying that it would have been nice to try and get something for Al and Paul while they had value. Instead of trying to field a flawed team and try to make a stupid run at the playoffs with a team that clearly isnt built right. Al and Paul clearly dont play well together for whatever reason. Everybody can see except management and Ty. We have enough bigs. We could have tried to cash in one of those assets for a pick or two, or get help somewhere else. And yes they had value last year. I bet anything we could have got something good for Al or Paul. Now we wont get crap for them and we are stuck watching this crap for the rest of the year. It just shows management's ineptness for understanding what it takes to build a team that can actually compete for a championship. They just arent aggressive enough for my taste.