Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Sandy Hook shooting.. WTF?!

Is there some weird twilight zone type **** going on here or what? I'm not really a conspiracy theorist but...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by reignman40 View Post
    Is there some weird twilight zone type **** going on here or what? I'm not really a conspiracy theorist but...

Looks like that could be the middle aged daughter wearing her sister's dress?...just a guess.

newtown-conspiracy-theory-sandy-hook-appears-in-the-dark-knight-rises-video
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think the media would be all over that. The headline might read. "Obama meets with children; Emile Parker's sister"

Or atleast come out after the picture to ensure no confusion ensues.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    10 minutes til Whoppner.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So what's this supposed to mean? Same dress? And the conclusion we draw from that is????

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The elite thrive off of symbolism, and the fact that they flaunt it right in your face. Anyone who thinks the mainstream media would pick up on this, have no idea how things work in this world.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    The elite thrive off of symbolism, and the fact that they flaunt it right in your face. Anyone who thinks the mainstream media would pick up on this, have no idea how things work in this world.
    If the media started commenting/speculating on stuff like this, then they'd be even more laughable than they already are. Are you suggesting that digging into some garbage like this would make them more credible?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    anyone who's ever known anyone with young kids (especially daughters) knows that it's pretty common to get the kids matching outfits.

then again, maybe it all WAS a hoax - and maybe all the victims are on an island somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle with JFK and Elvis.
    a blast from the past...
    http://www.freepennystockalerts.com/

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So really....

The whole shooting was a hoax because some girl probably wore the same/similar dress as a girl living in a small town? Probably because... There aren't too many clothing stores there?

What about the principal and all those teachers slaughtered? Where are they hiding! I'm sure they don't miss their families. Or maybe their families were just really good actors with all their crying and mourning and sadness...

Because... Emilie really isn't dead but the media needed to focus on the "death" of a cute lil blond girl to make this horrific tragedy appear even worse? Cuz... the deaths of 20+ already weren't horrific enough?

Because... Obama really needed this shooting to score political points for reelection? Because... Elections are actually won in December not when they're held in November?

sigh....

Conspiracy theorists reach a new low....
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    So what's this supposed to mean? Same dress? And the conclusion we draw from that is????
    Someone please answer this man's question. I would like to know the answer as well.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The girl is Emilie's four year old sister. She is either wearing a hand-me-down dress, or she had a matching dress with her sister... I really hope you are not so ignorant or conspiracy minded that you believe the shooting was "an elaborate ploy to take away our guns!!!" or some other such nonsense.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    So really....

The whole shooting was a hoax because some girl probably wore the same/similar dress as a girl living in a small town? Probably because... There aren't too many clothing stores there?

What about the principal and all those teachers slaughtered? Where are they hiding! I'm sure they don't miss their families. Or maybe their families were just really good actors with all their crying and mourning and sadness...

Because... Emilie really isn't dead but the media needed to focus on the "death" of a cute lil blond girl to make this horrific tragedy appear even worse? Cuz... the deaths of 20+ already weren't horrific enough?

Because... Obama really needed this shooting to score political points for reelection? Because... Elections are actually won in December not when they're held in November?

sigh....

Conspiracy theorists reach a new low....
    If it was a hoax I think it would be centered around pushing some anti gun thing. Noy reelecting Obama since he is already on his second term...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyPriest View Post
    The girl is Emilie's four year old sister. She is either wearing a hand-me-down dress, or she had a matching dress with her sister... I really hope you are not so ignorant or conspiracy minded that you believe the shooting was "an elaborate ploy to take away our guns!!!" or some other such nonsense.
    This is the first time I have heard this.. Link??

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here is one link... with the picture's message that states "Obama holding siblings of Emilie Parker, shooting victim"

http://www.breakingnews.com/item/ahZ...ing-victim-via

The two girls on the left are Emilie's sisters... the same two girls that are in the family portrait. While the other kids on the right are siblings of other shooting victims in Newton.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nobody is saying it's a hoax. The whole situation cries out to the Sirhan Sirhan explanation. But does anyone notice that these shooters almost ALWAYS commit suicide or get killed nowdays, but never captured?

Interesting how many suicide shootings are commited now, as to a comparison to the past.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nobody is saying it's a hoax. The whole situation cries out to the Sirhan Sirhan explanation. But does anyone notice that these shooters almost ALWAYS commit suicide or get killed nowdays, but never captured?

Interesting how many suicide shootings are commited now, as to a comparison to the past.
    Yeah, going on a killing rampage before killing yourself has become all the rage, as opposed to just killing yourself. I blame Muslims.