Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskyPriest View Post
    I'm unsure at what your claims are in this thread, but I would like you to flesh out your ideas with real examples. So, I would like you to answer a few questions for me if possible. 1) Do you believe there is a conspiracy involving the Sandy Hook shooting? If yes, what is the purpose/ultimate goal of the conspiracy? Also, what is an example of a large conspiracy theory which you believe to be valid? (I'm not talking about a group of swindlers trying to scam an old lady - I'm talking something that the government is involved in).

Thanks in advance for the response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Okay, you win Hack. I'm a dumb ass because I don't think 9-11 was an inside job and I can't say I know for sure who killed Kennedy. I also don't understand the significance of the little girl's dress. Let me ask a third time: What conclusion can we draw from the photos in the OP? I truly am too stupid to figure this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Im outraged.

Over the top conspiracies theories such as this, give legitimate conspiracies theories a bad name.

You can deny all the conspiracies you want, but the JFK one is no doubt, some kind of event that is bigger than what you are told. That one is too easy.

C'mon, seriously? The guy who kills the president is immediately killed by someone else? What more do you need?

What?

Here is what I said. About the this girls dress theory. conspiracy.

I said it was stupid. ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ up there in the quote by me.

See how you guys only see what you want to see instead of the truth.

Bahahahaha.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    John F Kennedy would have been a conspiracy theorist by your standards and definitions, making him a tin foil hat wearing nut job. He spoke of secret societies and ruthless conspiracies to the public. Then lo and behold he is assassinated, then the guy who kills him is killed.

Just sayin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What?

Bahahahaha.
    The question about the OP was basically to anyone. No one has said what it means or why it matters.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What?

Bahahahaha.
    I forgot about your earlier post, sorry.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    John F Kennedy would have been a conspiracy theorist by your standards and definitions, making him a tin foil hat wearing nut job. He spoke of secret societies and ruthless conspiracies to the public. Then lo and behold he is assassinated, then the guy who kills him is killed.

Just sayin
    Problem is that all your really saying is that what we've been told is not true. Sure, it's suspicious. But there are a lot of people who didn't like Kennedy. So which group that didn't like him had him killed? Or are they all part of the same secret society?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The question about the OP was basically to anyone. No one has said what it means or why it matters.
    I'm assuming that the conspiracy theory is that Emilie Parker is not dead because she is shown in a picture with Obama. (Never mind the fact that it is pretty obviously her sister). If she isn't dead, then the entire massacre is fabricated. Why would the government fake a massacre? So that they can get the population to allow stricter gun contol...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm assuming that the conspiracy theory is that Emilie Parker is not dead because she is shown in a picture with Obama. (Never mind the fact that it is pretty obviously her sister). If she isn't dead, then the entire massacre is fabricated. Why would the government fake a massacre? So that they can get the population to allow stricter gun contol...
    Sure, but the problem I see is that on the one hand they want stricter gun control (I'm playing along here) but on the other, if their conspiracy is exposed they lose everything. That's the problems with conspiracy theories like this. The risk is huge. Exposure is death. So if the goal is modest, like incrementally stricter gun laws, it's hard to swallow that "they" would put their necks on the line by faking something like this. Imagine what the public reaction would be if there was a single shred of proof this was fake. So for every huge event that is conspired they are betting everything on keeping it secret. Yet folks like Hack figure them out every time. And the motivation, that which they gain always seems like not enough to take the chance. That's my view, anyway.

I know Hack has made statements in other threads that things like 9-11 can be staged by a very small group of people who are in the know, but I'm not convinced that's true. Just one person in the know who doesn't feel like they're being done right by their fellow conspirators can bring the whole ****ing house down. So as soon as the benefit to expose the conspiracy becomes greater than the benefit to keep it secret, my basic understanding of human behavior leads me to believe someone would talk.

But here comes the contradiction (as I imagine it from what I assume the conspiracy "enthusiasts" must think), they are able to maintain silence and loyalty because they are super powerful and have far reaching influence. Yet, to keep their plots secret they would need to be a small group of people with very very very similar interests and all hope to gain a lot by pulling off these massive hoaxes. So which is it? Are these massive organizations that can pluck a man from existence the second he thinks of betraying them, or is it a small group of like minded people who stand to gain enough to make such bold and risky undertakings worth while?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sure, but the problem I see is that on the one hand they want stricter gun control (I'm playing along here) but on the other, if their conspiracy is exposed they lose everything. That's the problems with conspiracy theories like this. The risk is huge. Exposure is death. So if the goal is modest, like incrementally stricter gun laws, it's hard to swallow that "they" would put their necks on the line by faking something like this. Imagine what the public reaction would be if there was a single shred of proof this was fake. So for every huge event that is conspired they are betting everything on keeping it secret. Yet folks like Hack figure them out every time. And the motivation, that which they gain always seems like not enough to take the chance. That's my view, anyway.

I know Hack has made statements in other threads that things like 9-11 can be staged by a very small group of people who are in the know, but I'm not convinced that's true. Just one person in the know who doesn't feel like they're being done right by their fellow conspirators can bring the whole ****ing house down. So as soon as the benefit to expose the conspiracy becomes greater than the benefit to keep it secret, my basic understanding of human behavior leads me to believe someone would talk.

But here comes the contradiction (as I imagine it from what I assume the conspiracy "enthusiasts" must think), they are able to maintain silence and loyalty because they are super powerful and have far reaching influence. Yet, to keep their plots secret they would need to be a small group of people with very very very similar interests and all hope to gain a lot by pulling off these massive hoaxes. So which is it? Are these massive organizations that can pluck a man from existence the second he thinks of betraying them, or is it a small group of like minded people who stand to gain enough to make such bold and risky undertakings worth while?
    I agree with you, great post. Good job exposing the ridiculousness of these giant conspiracies. Ockham's razor comes to mind, the simplest solution tends to be the correct one.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I agree with you, great post. Good job exposing the ridiculousness of these giant conspiracies. Ockham's razor comes to mind, the simplest solution tends to be the correct one.
    Or the easiest.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I find this entire thread in entirely bad taste.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Link contains a video

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/1...ory/?hpt=hp_t3

Some people are actually claiming the Newtown school shooting was staged by the government and media who are in support of stricter gun control laws. One of those individuals is James Tracy, a tenured associate professor at a Florida university. Anderson Cooper is Keeping Them Honest.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    The elite thrive off of symbolism, and the fact that they flaunt it right in your face. Anyone who thinks the mainstream media would pick up on this, have no idea how things work in this world.
    Speaking of people that don't have a ****ing clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I find this entire thread in entirely bad taste.
    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.