Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Are we doomed to see Foye get 28mmp+?

Are we going to be screwed and see Randy get tons more minutes because he was the leading scorer? He had 28 points and shot 8-13 from 3, but also had the worst +/- at -18. Anyone else here think that TyCo's crush on Foye is only going to get bigger and we'll see him get way more minutes? I think we are screwed

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We were doomed the moment he signed with us... he's a vet, a character guy, a professional, yada yada...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The off season is not coming fast enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The trade deadline is not coming fast enough.
    Fixed. I still have hope for that.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Did anyone else hear Lindsey on 1280 last night? He was talking about the Clippers improvement from last year and commented that the biggest improvement was with the second unit--he said something to the effect that the Clippers second unit has improved it's offensive efficiency and its defense.

I had to laugh because wasn't part of the Clippers big change on the second unit to jettison Mo and Foye in favor of Bledsoe and Crawford?
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Did anyone else hear Lindsey on 1280 last night? He was talking about the Clippers improvement from last year and commented that the biggest improvement was with the second unit--he said something to the effect that the Clippers second unit has improved it's offensive efficiency and its defense.

I had to laugh because wasn't part of the Clippers big change on the second unit to jettison Mo and Foye in favor of Bledsoe and Crawford?
    Sadly their garbage are big pieces to this team. It's obvious that the Jazz are a better team with Mo Williams at the point, and its unfortunate, but Foye is our best (only) shooter...