Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    If you can re-watch the 4th quarter and say with a straight face that the refs were calling it the same both ways, then you're delusional. The LAC winning streak is one of the biggest stories in sports right now. All refs are company men who do not need to be told what to do. If they can help it, they're not going to let the streak end in Utah of all places.

Ultimately the fault lies with The Jazz because, as I said in another thread, they needlessly put themselves in a position to let the refs decide the game. But it was horse **** officiating nonetheless.

The refs called the game hugely in Utah's favor during the 2nd quarter too. Overall I think the calls balanced out, just ****ty how it was done.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    The same lineup that tied the game up? How nitpicky are we going to get?

That lineup came in when we were up by 4.... so we should congratulate them for being tied at the end of the game? great job vets you were only minus 4 at the end of the game.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    c'mon dude. It's long past time to drop the apologist alter you've crafted. The writing is on the ****ing wall. Corbin is below average. The youth on the bench are AS if not MORE effective than the starters.

/thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Yep. Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    You mean the same lineup that got the team in the hole, then lost the (huge) lead that they had?

Your persona is showing.
    You poor little things. Someone has a different view than the ****ty negativity hole you call life & you're too small to scare me off with a neg rep parade like you do with all the other small rep posters. You chicken ****s are left with name calling to defend your own mental midgetry hysteria.
    People don't all think like you. Boo ****ing hoo trolls.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Wow.

I guess it is time for another measured KSL piece.

I'll take this post as an index of last night's sting of reality.

Cmon back, friend.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You poor little things. Someone has a different view than the ****ty negativity hole you call life & you're too small to scare me off with a neg rep parade like you do with all the other small rep posters. You chicken ****s are left with name calling to defend your own mental midgetry hysteria.
    ... said King Troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You said the vets tied the game. The Jazz were up by 5 when they came in late in the 4th quarter. Nobody's calling you out for "having a different view", they're calling you out because you were flat out wrong. You don't strike me as an idiot, so I'm having a hard time getting you. Are you just trolling?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Norm View Post
    You said the vets tied the game. The Jazz were up by 5 when they came in late in the 4th quarter. Nobody's calling you out for "having a different view", they're calling you out because you were flat out wrong. You don't strike me as an idiot, so I'm having a hard time getting you. Are you just trolling?
    Nope. The trolls are NAOS, Orangello and Numberica.
    Last edited by orangello; 12-29-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Dude, the bench was barely handling Ronny Turiaf, Lamar Odom, and Caron Butler who kinda played like **** when he wasn't posting up Tinsley. Not exaclty a team you want to stick with when Jordon, Paul, & Griffin come back in. They couldn't handle a team full of players gasping their last NBA breaths.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Dude, the bench was barely handling Ronny Turiaf, Lamar Odom, and Caron Butler who kinda played like **** when he wasn't posting up Tinsley. Not exaclty a team you want to stick with when Jordon, Paul, & Griffin come back in. They couldn't handle a team full of players gasping their last NBA breaths.
    in other words, Yes
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Dude, the bench was barely handling Ronny Turiaf, Lamar Odom, and Caron Butler who kinda played like **** when he wasn't posting up Tinsley.
    When the Jazz bench first entered the game the Jazz were down 7, when they left the Jazz were up 10. During that stretch they also had to play a few minutes against the Clippers starters. They went +12 against the supposed best bench in the NBA AND +5 against the Clippers starters.

Are you done trolling yet, or shall we continue?

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The same lineup that tied the game up? How nitpicky are we going to get?
    Go troll somewhere else. The act is getting old.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Don't forget. The Clippers bench is one of the best in the NBA.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    c'mon dude. It's long past time to drop the apologist alter you've crafted. The writing is on the ****ing wall. Corbin is below average. The youth on the bench are AS if not MORE effective than the starters.

/thread.
    Favors played 3/4 of his time last night against Turiaf and Lamar.

Our bench is good, but they don't fare as well against the opposing starters as you make out. A complete upheaval of this team would just be completely disastrous.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    Favors played 3/4 of his time last night against Turiaf and Lamar.

Our bench is good, but they don't fare as well against the opposing starters as you make out. A complete upheaval of this team would just be completely disastrous.
    They have consistently done better against opposing starters than the starting lineup has. For each individual game the sample size isn't that large but over the course of the season it kind of adds up and becomes significant enough.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    They have consistently done better against opposing starters than the starting lineup has. For each individual game the sample size isn't that large but over the course of the season it kind of adds up and becomes significant enough.
    You got numbers to back that up?

Because they aren't spending that much time against the opposing starters at all. Our bench plays opposing starters anywhere from 4-8 minutes A GAME, from what I've seen.

Our bench makes runs against the other teams bench, and then usually stall out or start to lose the lead when the opposing starters come back. There's been one or two cases where our bench was really hot, got extended minutes, and made a run against opposing starters, but that isn't going to happen every night.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower