Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    People have to start questioning Locke's assertions a little more. He doesn't see things accurately, and rarely reports what he sees with context.
    I'm curious. How can we do this? Is Locke a shill to the Jazz? Can we all openly question his dumbass about not questioning Corbin's dumbass in interviews and such?

Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I'm curious. How can we do this? Is Locke a shill to the Jazz? Can we all openly question his dumbass about not questioning Corbin's dumbass in interviews and such?
    I was more specifically referring to his tweets and "noggin" takeaways he always posts. Like saying Hayward defended Paul well only one of Paul's missed shots (the block at the top of the 4th) had anything to do with Hayward's D. Meanwhile, Paul got Hayward on 2 fouls down the stretch and doinked him on that step back move before the Al foul to take the lead. Or saying Favors was giving Griffin the business when that's really not what happened.

As to your question, yes, you can question Locke's objectivity highly. Anybody who has watched this team's offense over the last 10 games (and all season, really) would have to question Ty's coaching skill at some point. I mean, he's part of the puzzle, too. Not only has Locke NEVER questioned Ty, but he posts all this distracting stuff about what lineups might work which presupposes that the system is fine, it's the players not executing it.

Personally, I think Locke likes Ty and, as a matter of principle, doesn't want to call out the coach. But I also strongly believe he knows where his bread is buttered and consequently is following marching orders not ever putting Ty under the microscope.