Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    0

    U guys still wish Brandon Knight was our PGOTF?

    haven't really been following his progress

  2. #2
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,490
    Rep Power
    58
    Nobody cares.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

  3. #3
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    12,206
    Rep Power
    93
    Would i like to have brandon knight on our team? sure... but im much happier to have drafted kanter.

  4.  

     

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,894
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by D Will Texas View Post
    haven't really been following his progress
    Then why bother with this topic

  6. #5
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,592
    Rep Power
    49
    I'm really sad about losing Hart, and Knight. Those two were class.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  7. #6
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,006
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Would i like to have brandon knight on our team? sure... but im much happier to have drafted kanter.
    This.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  8. #7
    Senior Member Core4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edge of insanity
    Posts
    11,775
    Rep Power
    78
    Who knows? If Knight were on this team, he'd likely be getting 10 mins/per as the 3rd-string PG.

    The good news is that by having Kanter, the Jazz are committed to getting rid of either Jefferson or Millsap - or both (I hope!). And that's a good thing!
    JUST WIN (THE LOTTERY) BABY!

  9. #8
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,006
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Who knows? If Knight were on this team, he'd likely be getting 10 mins/per as the 3rd-string PG.

    The good news is that by having Kanter, the Jazz are committed to getting rid of either Jefferson or Millsap - or both (I hope!). And that's a good thing!
    nauseating, but maybe true..

    Knight is playing to his draft spot, at least, imo. Not awesome, but shooting it decently from deep and getting 5+ assists per game .. etc. Not bad for year 2..
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  10. #9
    Senior Member Core4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edge of insanity
    Posts
    11,775
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    nauseating, but maybe true..

    Knight is playing to his draft spot, at least, imo. Not awesome, but shooting it decently from deep and getting 5+ assists per game .. etc. Not bad for year 2..
    Agree. I think what it comes down to is would Utah ultimately be better with Favors, Kanter, Mo Williams or with Knight, Favors and Jefferson.

    Kanter had the possibility of becoming a franchise center. Knight had the upside of becoming a decent, but not great, PG. I'd draft Kanter 10 out of 10 times over Knight...unless I could trade down, still pick up Knight or Walker PLUS another good asset.
    JUST WIN (THE LOTTERY) BABY!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •