Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    263
    Total Rep Points
    -106
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

    U guys still wish Brandon Knight was our PGOTF?

    haven't really been following his progress

  2. #2
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,498
    Total Rep Points
    16533
    Rep Adjustment Power
    74
    Nobody cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

  3. #3
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    19,058
    Total Rep Points
    43650
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Would i like to have brandon knight on our team? sure... but im much happier to have drafted kanter.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,602
    Total Rep Points
    7961
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by D Will Texas View Post
    haven't really been following his progress
    Then why bother with this topic

  5. #5
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    8,274
    Total Rep Points
    12488
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    I'm really sad about losing Hart, and Knight. Those two were class.
    "FEEL LIKE I'M ALL FLESH AND NO BONE
    I'M NOT THE SHAPES THAT I'M SHOWN
    HOPE I GET IT RIGHT TOMORROW"

  6. #6
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    48,503
    Total Rep Points
    53207
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Would i like to have brandon knight on our team? sure... but im much happier to have drafted kanter.
    This.
    #dumptruckin

  7.  

     

  8. #7
    Wide Awake Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Snyde
    Posts
    15,859
    Total Rep Points
    29089
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Who knows? If Knight were on this team, he'd likely be getting 10 mins/per as the 3rd-string PG.

    The good news is that by having Kanter, the Jazz are committed to getting rid of either Jefferson or Millsap - or both (I hope!). And that's a good thing!
    Lose One More For OKAFOR!

    No More Frowns If We Get TOWNS!

    Shout Hooray for MUDIAY!

  9. #8
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    48,503
    Total Rep Points
    53207
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Who knows? If Knight were on this team, he'd likely be getting 10 mins/per as the 3rd-string PG.

    The good news is that by having Kanter, the Jazz are committed to getting rid of either Jefferson or Millsap - or both (I hope!). And that's a good thing!
    nauseating, but maybe true..

    Knight is playing to his draft spot, at least, imo. Not awesome, but shooting it decently from deep and getting 5+ assists per game .. etc. Not bad for year 2..
    #dumptruckin

  10. #9
    Wide Awake Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Snyde
    Posts
    15,859
    Total Rep Points
    29089
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    nauseating, but maybe true..

    Knight is playing to his draft spot, at least, imo. Not awesome, but shooting it decently from deep and getting 5+ assists per game .. etc. Not bad for year 2..
    Agree. I think what it comes down to is would Utah ultimately be better with Favors, Kanter, Mo Williams or with Knight, Favors and Jefferson.

    Kanter had the possibility of becoming a franchise center. Knight had the upside of becoming a decent, but not great, PG. I'd draft Kanter 10 out of 10 times over Knight...unless I could trade down, still pick up Knight or Walker PLUS another good asset.
    Lose One More For OKAFOR!

    No More Frowns If We Get TOWNS!

    Shout Hooray for MUDIAY!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •