Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 297
  1. #256
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    2,517
    Total Rep Points
    2084
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Millsap is mad!
    If he wants to play in the 4th he needs to not suck in the prior 3 quarters.
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
    Just like everyone else.
    -Margaret Mead

  2. #257
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,897
    Total Rep Points
    16631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    A lot of homer in that .. a whole lot, imo.

    I'll hope you're right.
    Do I need to release an official statement that I'm a homer? I know I am reaching on that post but I need something to help me get through the Jeffersap show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  3. #258
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,797
    Total Rep Points
    7808
    Rep Adjustment Power
    44
    Millsap was 2 for 7 with 3 rebounds. Plus he was missing free-throws. What does he expect?

  4. #259
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,897
    Total Rep Points
    16631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    If he wants to play in the 4th he needs to not suck in the prior 3 quarters.
    I understand why he is mad. He has gotten away with it most of the season so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  5. #260
    Senior Member bovice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    688
    Total Rep Points
    902
    Rep Adjustment Power
    13
    I hope he vents his frustration on Jefferson

  6. #261
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    19,058
    Total Rep Points
    43650
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    If he wants to play in the 4th he needs to not suck in the prior 3 quarters.
    Truth
    Repped

  7. #262
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,897
    Total Rep Points
    16631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Corbin was better today. Not great just slightly better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  8. #263
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    108
    Total Rep Points
    20
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I think Management should start seeing that Ty Corbin just cant make this team win. We have Big Al, who is not a good fit here. Some movement needs to happen. It doesnt matter if Big Al scores 50, this team would still lose, bc with him on court there is no transition offense, and defense is lacking. Id rather have Kanter playing 45 minutes and owning the paint, getting in peoples faces, than Big Al bigg butt wobbling down the court.

  9. #264
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,897
    Total Rep Points
    16631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by IUhoosiers View Post
    I think Management should start seeing that Ty Corbin just cant make this team win. We have Big Al, who is not a good fit here. Some movement needs to happen. It doesnt matter if Big Al scores 50, this team would still lose, bc with him on court there is no transition offense, and defense is lacking. Id rather have Kanter playing 45 minutes and owning the paint, getting in peoples faces, than Big Al bigg butt wobbling down the court.
    I think with a few more losses in a row, and public disappointment from certain players and things will change. I can only hope for that at this point.

    I hope AK embarrasses this team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  10. #265
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Total Rep Points
    4588
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Why are some players on NBA are thinkink that they have a guaranty to play even if they totally suck. I understand that this board is ANTI-AL, but why the hell is nobody bitching about Millsap ? The only thing on him, what whas special was his hustle play, and this is also gone. This guy has nothing special, heīs very undersized, canī contain it with strenght or a special verticle. Millsap at most is just a solid player, but heīs nothing special you need to improve more. Trade him for a guard or a pick or something.
    Oh maan, hoy cheeky is that ? your playing like ****, your steeling time from much more talented players and then you are complain about your playing time ? Get out of my house maan.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

  11. #266
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,797
    Total Rep Points
    7808
    Rep Adjustment Power
    44
    This Jazz team still has serious holes. We need outside shooting, a real point guard and front court scoring aside from Al. Other than that, we have good energy guys-rebounders, defenders, etc.

  12.  

     

  13. #267
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    19,058
    Total Rep Points
    43650
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Why are some players on NBA are thinkink that they have a guaranty to play even if they totally suck. I understand that this board is ANTI-AL, but why the hell is nobody bitching about Millsap ? The only thing on him, what whas special was his hustle play, and this is also gone. This guy has nothing special, heīs very undersized, canī contain it with strenght or a special verticle. Millsap at most is just a solid player, but heīs nothing special you need to improve more. Trade him for a guard or a pick or something.
    Oh maan, hoy cheeky is that ? your playing like ****, your steeling time from much more talented players and then you are complain about your playing time ? Get out of my house maan.
    Dude look at the last 2 pages of this thread and you will see multiple post bitching about millsap.

  14. #268
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Total Rep Points
    4588
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Dude look at the last 2 pages of this thread and you will see multiple post bitching about millsap.
    But just today, becausse nobody can bitch about Big AL who scored 30 points and blocked 4 shots. Even with his no-hustle AL is NATURALLY a better defender than Millsap, becausse he has his size and his presence of a BIG-BODY. Itīs not easy to shoot above a guy who is as BIG as BIG-AL or bullying away this amount of a BIG body. But even if Millsap is playing with effort, he is not BIG enough to break down the opponents offense most of the time, becausse they are even a alot of SF in this league, who are even bigger than Millsap. BUT, the main problem is that Millsap even is playing without effort the whole season long, but still your just able to read on this board how much BIG-AL sucks.

    BIG-AL would be great next to Kanter or Favors, but with Millsap on his side, our frount court just gets to small. You had to see the reality the problem is not AL, its Millsap.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

  15. #269
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,498
    Total Rep Points
    16533
    Rep Adjustment Power
    74
    Let me help: it's because Millsap has spent the vast majority of his career as a winner, even on losing teams. Jefferson has spent the vast majority of his career as a loser, and to his very core. And one is a Jazz player, and one will have worn a Jazz jersey for 2.5-3 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

  16. #270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,112
    Total Rep Points
    2425
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Just because it needs to be said: Our offense is inept. Al made it look a lot better than it was, but my ugly possession counter was at 20 by halftime. Can't wait till Locke tells us it was because Mo was out, or even more laughably that Marvin was out. We fight like mad for 13 seconds just to get the first pass into the post, and then nobody knows where to go. Sometimes I feel like we're the Harlem Globetrotters opponent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •