Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 286 to 297 of 297
  1. #286
    Senior Member m3at's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    504
    Total Rep Points
    81
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Either has Al.
    nuh uh!!!!111!!?? He scored some points!

  2. #287
    Senior Member bjunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    916
    Total Rep Points
    1368
    Rep Adjustment Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Why are some players on NBA are thinkink that they have a guaranty to play even if they totally suck. I understand that this board is ANTI-AL, but why the hell is nobody bitching about Millsap ? The only thing on him, what whas special was his hustle play, and this is also gone. This guy has nothing special, he´s very undersized, can´ contain it with strenght or a special verticle. Millsap at most is just a solid player, but he´s nothing special you need to improve more. Trade him for a guard or a pick or something.
    Oh maan, hoy cheeky is that ? your playing like ****, your steeling time from much more talented players and then you are complain about your playing time ? Get out of my house maan.
    Well, i think it's been said a lot of times - Millsap can be a very good 6th man, nothing more.. BigAl 7th man. It can be done right now. From the bench Millsap can play in such way, I don't mind.

    It's just Corbin who give them the leading role and too many minutes.

  3. #288
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    5,309
    Total Rep Points
    13367
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    The refs were horrible last game, but the final shot from foye was not a foul... barnes stood his ground while foye tried to jump into him.

    Clippers win tonight 107-93.

    Starters all in the minus (+/-) and bench all in the plus.... again.
    that was pretty good. congrats.

    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and don’t want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. You’re not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I won’t get soft. Don’t worry about that."

    4.17.14

  4. #289
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,429
    Total Rep Points
    749
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Now that Sap has "snapped" does he get 30 minutes per night again? Does Ty have any cojones? Sap needs to come off the bench ty, and if he will not accept that role best to find that out now.

  5. #290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,429
    Total Rep Points
    749
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Hayward doesn't have half Crawford's natural skill. And Crawford has been stuck on losing teams where he's had to do too much. I'm not really knocking Hayward, there's just a big disparity of talent between the two of them.
    Crawford can score better. What else? hayward does a lot of little things and I like his level of activity usually.

  6. #291
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Total Rep Points
    4567
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    I got a little sad tonight when I realized Hayward will never be as good as Crawford is now. Incredibly impressed with Crawford.
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Hayward is a more complete and infinitely more intelligent player than Crawford. Hayward will not be the scorer Crawford has been, but Crawford hasn't basically done anything of note in his career if you care about winning basketball.
    Quote Originally Posted by zman1527 View Post
    Crawford can score better. What else? hayward does a lot of little things and I like his level of activity usually.
    add to this that Crawford is in the perfect situation in LA. Hayward, on the other hand, is definitely not being maximized or catered to.

  7. #292
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,551
    Total Rep Points
    16044
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    add to this that Crawford is in the perfect situation in LA. Hayward, on the other hand, is definitely not being maximized or catered to.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  8. #293
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,903
    Total Rep Points
    11471
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    Before we let Millsap go I'd like to see him with the 2nd unit. If we have little to no intention of resigning him, let's make him work for us and earn his
    next contract. Play him with Kanter in the 2nd unit. He might flourish. If he continues to struggle even away from Big Al we can all rest easier that we
    didn't resign, and commit to him long term
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  9. #294
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    9,452
    Total Rep Points
    8772
    Rep Adjustment Power
    46
    We're a pretty boring team to watch. None of our starters except for Carroll has any interest in playing defense. And our offense is extremely Wizards/Kings like. Rarely does the ball change hands more than 3 times on any given possession. For the first time in perhaps... Forever... I was more interested in seeing what Lob City could do rather than what we could do. I was just waiting for their highlights.

    We're just... So boring, predictable, and lifeless.

    Big Al weezy, yawn. Millsap force, yawn. Foye chuck. Pick and roll and none of our starting bigs even attempt to help out. Yawn yawn yawn.
    Lakers Suck.

  10. #295
    Senior Member m3at's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    504
    Total Rep Points
    81
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    We're a pretty boring team to watch. None of our starters except for Carroll has any interest in playing defense. And our offense is extremely Wizards/Kings like. Rarely does the ball change hands more than 3 times on any given possession. For the first time in perhaps... Forever... I was more interested in seeing what Lob City could do rather than what we could do. I was just waiting for their highlights.

    We're just... So boring, predictable, and lifeless.

    Big Al weezy, yawn. Millsap force, yawn. Foye chuck. Pick and roll and none of our starting bigs even attempt to help out. Yawn yawn yawn.
    It's pretty pathetic watching this abortion of an offense run. I'm becoming more and more apathetic for this current team these days. I'm not alone when I say, start the youth movement. Play Favors, Kanter, Hayward, and Burks with Mo and let the chips fall where they may. When the second unit comes in the game, my eyes and ears perk up. These kids want to play and whether they are completely ready or not, they should play. The Sap/Al thing is old and boring. I'm tired of thinking about it and in all honesty, I would rather they both move on.

  11. #296
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    108
    Total Rep Points
    20
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by m3at View Post
    It's pretty pathetic watching this abortion of an offense run. I'm becoming more and more apathetic for this current team these days. I'm not alone when I say, start the youth movement. Play Favors, Kanter, Hayward, and Burks with Mo and let the chips fall where they may. When the second unit comes in the game, my eyes and ears perk up. These kids want to play and whether they are completely ready or not, they should play. The Sap/Al thing is old and boring. I'm tired of thinking about it and in all honesty, I would rather they both move on.
    Yeah, months of argument pretty much comes to this conclusion. Now its up to owners/management to do whats necessary or behold... Nother season is lost.

  12. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,429
    Total Rep Points
    749
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by m3at View Post
    It's pretty pathetic watching this abortion of an offense run. I'm becoming more and more apathetic for this current team these days. I'm not alone when I say, start the youth movement. Play Favors, Kanter, Hayward, and Burks with Mo and let the chips fall where they may. When the second unit comes in the game, my eyes and ears perk up. These kids want to play and whether they are completely ready or not, they should play. The Sap/Al thing is old and boring. I'm tired of thinking about it and in all honesty, I would rather they both move on.
    Agreed with all of that. I am just worried that Ty would screw it all up anyway though.

  13.  

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •