Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It would be more interesting than a Spurs matchup, but the same result.

We'd never beat the Clippers in a series. The games would be pretty intense though.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't want to make the playoffs unless our youth (Favors, Kanter, Burks) are playing heavy minutes. I have no desire to watch Jefferson, Millsap, and the Williams' get swept. Playoff experience is only valuable if the time spent playing isn't squandered on players with one year contracts.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    donīt sure if you are a jazz fan or just in love with north-european players who play succesfull in the NBA. Let me guess, you just came into this board a few yaers ago, becausse AK was playing here, right ?
    From what i have seen on this board he is just a trollin ak fan.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    donīt sure if you are a jazz fan or just in love with north-european players who play succesfull in the NBA. Let me guess, you just came into this board a few yaers ago, becausse AK was playing here, right ?
    I was Jazz fan long before this board was even born. AK at that time was probably 13 year old.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    On the contrary.....
    I want Paul Millsap gone, as I'm sick of looking at his droopy court appearance the whole season.
    Im sick of Als droopy eyes and man boobs.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    On the contrary.....
    I want Paul Millsap gone, as I'm sick of looking at his droopy court appearance the whole season.

They both need to be moved. It's time to start the young guys. I don't want to make the playoffs, unless Paul and Al are gone and it's Favors/Kanter leading the front court. This organization has always been very conservative and while the PO's bring in more money (which is why they always want to at least make them), it's a path of mediocrity and a cycle that continues to be part of the Jazz legacy. "hey, we made the play-off's for the last 20+ years - no rings, but at least we have a chance of getting swept in the first round. That's good enough, right...Jazz fans?" - sincerely, management.