Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    I imagine a day this year when the stadium is empty until the first substitution.
    I like this idea. And to add to it, I think everybody should get up and leave again when the starters come back in.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    I say we boycott watching the starters.
    Done and done.... i have been watching the starters in a semi fast forward for a while now anyway.

Rep Level
    How about we boycott them until the coach is fired? This team is not desperate for a trade. Just a coach who knows how an NBA team is supposed to run an offense.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzfan1971 View Post
    I'm sick of watching this team. I think I'm going on a personal boycott unless/until a trade is made. Watching them as currently constructed is pretty painful anyway, so not a big loss.

Who's with me? Anyone?
    ...I'm thinking of switching to the Timber Wolves.....you with me???

Rep Level
    I'm with you. They play the way the Jazz used to play. The more I watch the Jazz now the more I can't stand watching them -- in fact, I have stopped watching them, for the first time since NBA League Pass started.

Rep Level
    I fast forward whenever starters are playing. Saves me lots of time. And I've honestly started following the timberwolves. They're much more fun to watch and I don't feel like a big market band wagoner. In all fairness, I was watching the wolves when they were still crappy last year too. I'm done with the jazz until big al and/or Corbin is gone. I hate them both.
    Games Tyrone Corbin has lost for us this season by not making adjustments or refusing to call timeouts to stop momentum: 11 (yes, I keep this number up-to-date)

Banned
    Rep Level
    Bandwagon boycotting fans? Ha! I'll never leave my boys. Ever.

Rep Level
    It doesn't matter to me if the teams is bad, good, or what ever. They are still my team and I well watch them play no matter what. I do like good basketball and I watch other teams. (the T-Wolves being one of my league pass teams). But I well never not watch my Jazz