Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Valuable stuff.
    Not as valuable as your proposal which would bring a logjam at the 2 of Foye, Hayward, Burks, Afflalo, and even Murphy, but yeah, valuable.

My bad, AA can play some 3 you say. Okay, I'm sure we'd find time with Marvin, Carroll, and Hayward there.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Not as valuable as your proposal which would bring a logjam at the 2 of Foye, Hayward, Burks, Afflalo, and even Murphy, but yeah, valuable.

My bad, AA can play some 3 you say. Okay, I'm sure we'd find time with Marvin, Carroll, and Hayward there.
    I guess you missed the woodchipper photo?

Also, you can't wait on Murphy.

Marvin is expiring bait next year.

You need 4 wings.
    You'd have three good ones with Burks, Hay, and AA

Banned
    Rep Level
    So now we know Burks is good? Someone tell Ty then please.

Rep Level
    I think some of you are rushing to get rid of Hayward a bit too quick. His shooting consistency has been a bit disappointing to me, and he does often throw up contested shots inside while looking incredulous that he isn't getting a call, but he always plays hard, and is a very good defender. He is also very good at creating for others, just not when the Jazz offense is revolving around the black hole.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Jeremy Lin is literally the most overrated player in the NBA.
    This

Rep Level
    My problem with sending out any of our bigs for a 2 is that I don't think the coaching staff would know what to do with him. I think Foye, Burks and even Hayward have talents that are either under appreciated or even ignored by the play calling. This is and always has been a big guy offense. If we traded for D Wade we would still have the ball going to the low post and people standing around. Do they have the ability to make a universal play calling change?

Rep Level
    This has been my feels about a rotation for any team. You need to have a PG that can play about 30 or mor minutes a night with a backup. You then need 3 wings with two of them being able to play either position. Finally you have 3 bigs with two that can play both C and PF positions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?