Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    I guess "Kwame Kanter" = "Shaq-lite"
    I must spread first.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Vucevic did play 47 minutes tonight. That has got to help.
    He had 20 points and 28 rebounds at the end of regulation though. Trust me, I just picked him up on my fantasy team and he's making me look like a fkn GENIUS!!

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by larryselbows View Post
    He had 20 points and 28 rebounds at the end of regulation though. Trust me, I just picked him up on my fantasy team and he's making me look like a fkn GENIUS!!
    Love this kid. He plays big. I'd love to have a three big rotation of him, Kanter and Favors. Any one can play the 5, Favors and Kanter can play the 4. We could then add a young, quicker stretch 4 who can also play some 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    They were about to beat Heat only by dominating the boards. When last time we played with the Heat Corbin decided to play small, kept AJ in the game more than usual and never pushed their weakest spot.

Vuc was impressing but beside 47 minutes pt he get, it was against Heat that got a lot to do with it. And another impressing part for me at some points he defended Lebron and he did it better than most SFs. Very quick feets for a 7 foot C.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Can anyone verify this? I call BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    I guess "Kwame Kanter" = "Shaq-lite"
    And the trolling grows stronger...
    I've always said he's strong as hell, you ****ing inbred trolls.
    No Mediocrity

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    And the trolling grows stronger...
    I've always said he's strong as hell, you ****ing inbred trolls.
    I'm trying to turn over a new leaf so I'll simply respond by saying, I highly doubt you ever said anything overly complimentary of our young, Turkish stud.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    WHOA! YOU are KANTER???
    You should know this by now!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I'm trying to turn over a new leaf so I'll simply respond by saying, I highly doubt you ever said anything overly complimentary of our young, Turkish stud.
    That's a big damn leaf .. let us know if you want us to pitch in and get one side.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    That's a big damn leaf .. let us know if you want us to pitch in and get one side.
    Lololol!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Burks or Kanter.

Because these 2 would be starting and/or playing major minutes on virtually any other NBA team.

Even on the Heat, Grizz, Spurs, Lakers, Knicks, and Thunder, these guys would be playing major minutes. Burks on a team like GS would be just plain scary. He and Steph Curry would have teams in foul trouble within 5 minutes. If Kanter were playing in the Grizz offense he'd be a double double machine. He and Big Z/Gasol would just crush teams inside.

These guys should be complete cancers right now yet somehow (at least to the public) have kept their mouths shut and haven't complained.
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Burks or Kanter.

Because these 2 would be starting and/or playing major minutes on virtually any other NBA team.

Even on the Heat, Grizz, Spurs, Lakers, Knicks, and Thunder, these guys would be playing major minutes. Burks on a team like GS would be just plain scary. He and Steph Curry would have teams in foul trouble within 5 minutes. If Kanter were playing in the Grizz offense he'd be a double double machine. He and Big Z/Gasol would just crush teams inside.

These guys should be complete cancers right now yet somehow (at least to the public) have kept their mouths shut and haven't complained.
    Maybe not starting........But for sure getting 20+ minutes!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    kanter had been measured %5 body fat in the draft combine. that is not what they call chubby. heavy muscle means heavier body and sooner tiredness. but he absolutely evolved into smth much better. his worst part is his leap and his out of pace game. into this season, he has covered the pace part. I mean what was that putback dunk after the steal a few nights back? crazy.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and dont want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wont get soft. Dont worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He is making real strides for sure. I would love to see his ast rate come up -- and have seen flashes.

Also, something of note for those who care: his rebounding (though still averaging 10/36 mins) has dipped noticeably from last season (which is interesting seeing as it was his 1 sure NBA level skill last season, and many {including myself} thought he would be a kevin love status rebounder going forward). Particularly interesting is his defensive rebounding % (from 22.7% to 17.2% of all available defensive rebound opportunities, or in other words from the 2nd best defensive rebounder on the jazz to the worst def. rebounder on the team --- Al jefferson is at 28.0% this season, kevin love is at 34.0%). To put it in perspective -- 17.2% (131st in the league) is on par with JR Smith, Mike Dunleavy, Ryan Anderson, DaQuan Jones, and Landry Fields.

I guess my question is, is this change in rebounding a result of his weight change, rotation issues, effort? etc. I really see his biggest defensive impact with this team being on the defensive glass as i don't see him become a defensive stopper. If i can see the rebounding effort from last year, paired with his new offensive successes, the kid will be something special, (we need it -- We are 24th as a team in d reb%, and give up more o rebs than 24 other teams; limiting extra possessions is a huge part of defense).

Premium Member
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Decline in Kanter's rebounding is caused by Corbin's instructions to run the floor.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Kanter has slow hands, and he shys away from shooting jumpers for some reason. He needs to develop alot more. Also his court vision, and understanding of the game is still very raw