Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,402
    Total Rep Points
    17867
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The 13th and 24th.
    I'm wrong, we'd get the 12th and 24th.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  2. #17
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52,828
    Total Rep Points
    79751
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Wow .. like I said last year, we really suck at everything, especially sucking.
    Thanks ohgee
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  3. #18
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,402
    Total Rep Points
    17867
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The East really sucks.
    Just for reference sake, if the worst team in the West (Hornets) was in the East they would still be two teams with a worse record with a third only a half game ahead.

    Don't tell me that the East is top heavy. The top 3 records in the NBA belong to western conference teams, Clips, OKC and SA.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  4. #19
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,402
    Total Rep Points
    17867
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Wow .. like I said last year, we really suck at everything, especially sucking.
    Thanks ohgee
    The very definition of mediocrity.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  5. #20
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52,828
    Total Rep Points
    79751
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    The East is top heavy.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  6. #21
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,402
    Total Rep Points
    17867
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    The Jazz just need to commit to something, either the youth or the vets. The sad part is I don't think the Vets will bring the wins the team desires.

    At this point I'm hoping for the team to miss the playoffs and somehow land the #2 overall pick and have their choice between Bazz or my favorite Nerlens.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  7. #22
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,402
    Total Rep Points
    17867
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    The East is top heavy.
    So is Cys mom. What's your point?
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  8.  

     

  9. #23
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52,828
    Total Rep Points
    79751
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The Jazz just need to commit to something, either the youth or the vets. The sad part is I don't think the Vets will bring the wins the team desires.

    At this point I'm hoping for the team to miss the playoffs and somehow land the #2 overall pick and have their choice between Bazz or my favorite Nerlens.
    Going back to mid-season last year .. most of us don't even care whether playing the young produces more wins. I see no reason to be playing Al. We're never going to be able to trade him, we're not going to make any push with him, and we're not going to re-sign him .. so what's the point? I think Sap is gone as well..

    Just like last year.. I want to play the young guys significant minutes .. especially together, and go for two of a PG, SF, or replacement big. (I'd probably look for a PG and big in the 1st and SF in the 2nd .. but too early to tell)
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  10. #24
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52,828
    Total Rep Points
    79751
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    So is Cy. What's your point?
    Fixed.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  11. #25
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,402
    Total Rep Points
    17867
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Fixed.
    Must spread rep. PS, you seem to be a little stingy with your rep towards me lately.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  12. #26
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,402
    Total Rep Points
    17867
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Going back to mid-season last year .. most of us don't even care whether playing the young produces more wins. I see no reason to be playing Al. We're never going to be able to trade him, we're not going to make any push with him, and we're not going to re-sign him .. so what's the point? I think Sap is gone as well..

    Just like last year.. I want to play the young guys significant minutes .. especially together, and go for two of a PG, SF, or replacement big. (I'd probably look for a PG and big in the 1st and SF in the 2nd .. but too early to tell)
    I agree with all of this. I do like the idea of a PG and Big with the two firsts we will have. I know that it has been brought up before but I think that Wofford from Indiana would be a good 2nd round SF.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  13. #27
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52,828
    Total Rep Points
    79751
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I agree with all of this. I do like the idea of a PG and Big with the two firsts we will have. I know that it has been brought up before but I think that Wofford from Indiana would be a good 2nd round SF.
    Agree .. but I think we're in the wrong thread. lol
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  14. #28
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,402
    Total Rep Points
    17867
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Agree .. but I think we're in the wrong thread. lol
    Don't get stuck in boxes. Be free and do what you want to! W need to spread the love that is known as the draft since we might have a top pick with the way things are going.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  15. #29
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    52,828
    Total Rep Points
    79751
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Don't get stuck in boxes. Be free and do what you want to! W need to spread the love that is known as the draft since we might have a top pick with the way things are going.
    Last night I tried the new Thai Chicken pizza from Papa Murphy's .. it was aight.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  16. #30
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,402
    Total Rep Points
    17867
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Last night I tried the new Thai Chicken pizza from Papa Murphy's .. it was aight.
    Even at your age you are trying to teach an old dog new tricks. I'm proud of you.

    PS I hate Thai food so I will not be trying that pizza.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •