Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,612
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The 13th and 24th.
    I'm wrong, we'd get the 12th and 24th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  2. #17
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,912
    Total Rep Points
    48181
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Wow .. like I said last year, we really suck at everything, especially sucking.
    Thanks ohgee
    #dumptruckin

  3. #18
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,612
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The East really sucks.
    Just for reference sake, if the worst team in the West (Hornets) was in the East they would still be two teams with a worse record with a third only a half game ahead.

    Don't tell me that the East is top heavy. The top 3 records in the NBA belong to western conference teams, Clips, OKC and SA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  4. #19
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,612
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Wow .. like I said last year, we really suck at everything, especially sucking.
    Thanks ohgee
    The very definition of mediocrity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  5. #20
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,912
    Total Rep Points
    48181
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    The East is top heavy.
    #dumptruckin

  6. #21
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,612
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    The Jazz just need to commit to something, either the youth or the vets. The sad part is I don't think the Vets will bring the wins the team desires.

    At this point I'm hoping for the team to miss the playoffs and somehow land the #2 overall pick and have their choice between Bazz or my favorite Nerlens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  7. #22
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,612
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    The East is top heavy.
    So is Cys mom. What's your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  8. #23
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,912
    Total Rep Points
    48181
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The Jazz just need to commit to something, either the youth or the vets. The sad part is I don't think the Vets will bring the wins the team desires.

    At this point I'm hoping for the team to miss the playoffs and somehow land the #2 overall pick and have their choice between Bazz or my favorite Nerlens.
    Going back to mid-season last year .. most of us don't even care whether playing the young produces more wins. I see no reason to be playing Al. We're never going to be able to trade him, we're not going to make any push with him, and we're not going to re-sign him .. so what's the point? I think Sap is gone as well..

    Just like last year.. I want to play the young guys significant minutes .. especially together, and go for two of a PG, SF, or replacement big. (I'd probably look for a PG and big in the 1st and SF in the 2nd .. but too early to tell)
    #dumptruckin

  9. #24
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,912
    Total Rep Points
    48181
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    So is Cy. What's your point?
    Fixed.
    #dumptruckin

  10. #25
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,612
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Fixed.
    Must spread rep. PS, you seem to be a little stingy with your rep towards me lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  11. #26
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,612
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Going back to mid-season last year .. most of us don't even care whether playing the young produces more wins. I see no reason to be playing Al. We're never going to be able to trade him, we're not going to make any push with him, and we're not going to re-sign him .. so what's the point? I think Sap is gone as well..

    Just like last year.. I want to play the young guys significant minutes .. especially together, and go for two of a PG, SF, or replacement big. (I'd probably look for a PG and big in the 1st and SF in the 2nd .. but too early to tell)
    I agree with all of this. I do like the idea of a PG and Big with the two firsts we will have. I know that it has been brought up before but I think that Wofford from Indiana would be a good 2nd round SF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  12. #27
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,912
    Total Rep Points
    48181
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I agree with all of this. I do like the idea of a PG and Big with the two firsts we will have. I know that it has been brought up before but I think that Wofford from Indiana would be a good 2nd round SF.
    Agree .. but I think we're in the wrong thread. lol
    #dumptruckin

  13.  

     

  14. #28
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,612
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Agree .. but I think we're in the wrong thread. lol
    Don't get stuck in boxes. Be free and do what you want to! W need to spread the love that is known as the draft since we might have a top pick with the way things are going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  15. #29
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,912
    Total Rep Points
    48181
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Don't get stuck in boxes. Be free and do what you want to! W need to spread the love that is known as the draft since we might have a top pick with the way things are going.
    Last night I tried the new Thai Chicken pizza from Papa Murphy's .. it was aight.
    #dumptruckin

  16. #30
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,612
    Total Rep Points
    16220
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Last night I tried the new Thai Chicken pizza from Papa Murphy's .. it was aight.
    Even at your age you are trying to teach an old dog new tricks. I'm proud of you.

    PS I hate Thai food so I will not be trying that pizza.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •