Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    If the season were to end now, what pick would we get?
    The more important question is which rent-a-vets do we get to play in their stead?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    The more important question is which rent-a-vets do we get to play in their stead?
    Depressingly accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Stop it. I'm hoping the Jazz FO have made New Year's resolutions of their own.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Stop it. I'm hoping the Jazz FO have made New Year's resolutions of their own.
    They did. They've committed to the "vets for wins" movement at all costs.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Look out, Dallas won tonight as well as Portland. If the Jazz lose the next couple of games, things will look bad.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We aren't making the playoffs.
    Long Live JYD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    We aren't making the playoffs.
    I was trying to be slightly optimistic while still looking at the facts but you just killed any and all optimism I had.

On a serious note, Houston, GS, Minnesota and Portland are all better this year. The Jazz seem to have taken a step back. I do find it very hard to see how the Jazz will pull this out. They really had health on the team last year and other teams were constantly hurt. This year the other teams to be healthy and the Jazz are fighting a little bit of injury. Unless the Jazz are able to trade for a true #1 then I don't see them making the playoffs.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Turns out that Mo Williams was putting his finger into hole in the dike. Without him we are just bad. Watson and Tinsley are not good enough. We need to turn one of our bigs or wings into a PG via trade.
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
    Just like everyone else.
    -Margaret Mead

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Season is lost. Can we start playing the good players now.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by IUhoosiers View Post
    The Season is lost. Can we start playing the good players now.
    Well, it is the first day of the year so why not?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What's the worst we could do .. within reason?
    Getting the 8th seed and bent over and ****ed in four. Again.

Or maybe I misunderstood the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I've never stalked anyone in my life, including any of my girl friends.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I was trying to be slightly optimistic while still looking at the facts but you just killed any and all optimism I had.

On a serious note, Houston, GS, Minnesota and Portland are all better this year. The Jazz seem to have taken a step back. I do find it very hard to see how the Jazz will pull this out. They really had health on the team last year and other teams were constantly hurt. This year the other teams to be healthy and the Jazz are fighting a little bit of injury. Unless the Jazz are able to trade for a true #1 then I don't see them making the playoffs.
    You're exactly right, Jazz have taken a step back and sadly aren't setting themselves up for any soon steps forward. This veteran ball has turned into a recurring nightmare. Its become completely surreal. I want my team back, dammit, not this team full of contract year mercenaries. A year from now and at least 3/5 of our starting lineup will likely be playing for another team. A move for a PG has to be made at the deadline.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    does this mean we can Finally play Enes and cutie Burkey?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Getting the 8th seed and bent over and ****ed in four. Again.

Or maybe I misunderstood the question.
    Yeah, poorly worded on my part. What's the best draft position we could be in, within reason. /nopingpongballluck
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    IF they pulled a Golden State they could get no better than 5th. But being the Jazz they will pull a jazz and 'fight' to the end. With a little luck they could get up to the 9th pick, but I doubt it because the other teams will start playing for draft position while the Jazz are still trying.
    Wake Up! -Coach Quin