Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 74
  1. #16
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,853
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Mrs. PKM?
    noo, she was born after VCR tapes.
    #dumptruckin

  2. #17
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,813
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Come on gyp/Wes I could use the extra motivation...
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,426
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Come on gyp/Wes I could use the extra motivation...
    Alright man, screw it. You'll beat me though.

  4. #19
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,853
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Before and after pics. Clothed, please.
    #dumptruckin

  5. #20
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,813
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Ya I just might start a new thread on Ugli's forum... That way if any of the other BFFs want in it won't get lost in the sea of GD...
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,426
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Before and after pics. Clothed, please.
    As a teacher, I will never post my pic on this site. Not the brightest move.

  7. #22
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,813
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Hey I'm a teacher..

    Just chop the head..... Duh!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  8. #23
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,853
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Hey I'm a teacher..

    Just chop the head..... Duh!!
    Ouch.. no thanks, I'm rather partial.
    #dumptruckin

  9. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,426
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Hey I'm a teacher..

    Just chop the head..... Duh!!
    Nah.

  10. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,426
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Just made food for later today and tomorrow. A three bean salad (Kidney, Garbanzo, Green) with celery, apple cider vinegar, mustard, honey, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper. Gonna eat about 40% of it tonight and finish off the rest of that stew as well. Will probably just drink water, maybe have some more skim milk later. That's day one's caloric intake I think.

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    796
    Total Rep Points
    391
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Long time lurker. I just signed up to say that I'm in, I want to beat you all. I'm 220, and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm dead in 1 to 5 years if I don't lost some weight. So it's on, I declare that I'm going to drop 20 and keep it off before the OP and anyone else here -- yes, it's a competition. (I'd actually be happy with 207, my best weight in years, but I'll make it a tough goal, what the hell. I haven't weighed 200 since before most of you were born, so this would be no small feat.)

    For my dietary log, let it be known that most of the bulk purchases of half price Xmas candy is already gone, so I'm sucking down Hershey's Baking Chips Chocolates (meant for cookies) straight from the bag as we speak, and tyhen it's off to the gym.

    Later bitches.

  12. #27
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,421
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Just made food for later today and tomorrow. A three bean salad (Kidney, Garbanzo, Green) with celery, apple cider vinegar, mustard, honey, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper. Gonna eat about 40% of it tonight and finish off the rest of that stew as well. Will probably just drink water, maybe have some more skim milk later. That's day one's caloric intake I think.
    I'm making hash browns, toast, bacon and scrambled eggs with snow crab chunks left over from last night's dinner. Oh, and the hash browns are fried up in the left over bacon grease. Wash it all down with OJ and whole milk. Awesome!!

  13. #28
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,813
    Total Rep Points
    20915
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Ouch.. no thanks, I'm rather partial.
    Other head...
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,426
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    I'm making hash browns, toast, bacon and scrambled eggs with snow crab chunks left over from last night's dinner. Oh, and the hash browns are fried up in the left over bacon grease. Wash it all down with OJ and whole milk. Awesome!!
    Welcome to my thread, Colonel Coronary.

  15.  

     

  16. #30
    the Chief Old D'oh moevillini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Praying for whirled peas
    Posts
    7,340
    Total Rep Points
    14869
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreFeasts View Post
    Long time lurker. I just signed up to say that I'm in, I want to beat you all. I'm 220, and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm dead in 1 to 5 years if I don't lost some weight. So it's on, I declare that I'm going to drop 20 and keep it off before the OP and anyone else here -- yes, it's a competition. (I'd actually be happy with 207, my best weight in years, but I'll make it a tough goal, what the hell. I haven't weighed 200 since before most of you were born, so this would be no small feat.)

    For my dietary log, let it be known that most of the bulk purchases of half price Xmas candy is already gone, so I'm sucking down Hershey's Baking Chips Chocolates (meant for cookies) straight from the bag as we speak, and tyhen it's off to the gym.

    Later bitches.
    Good to hear from you MF
    a blast from the past...
    http://www.freepennystockalerts.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •