Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreFeasts View Post
    Long time lurker. I just signed up to say that I'm in, I want to beat you all. I'm 220, and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm dead in 1 to 5 years if I don't lost some weight. So it's on, I declare that I'm going to drop 20 and keep it off before the OP and anyone else here -- yes, it's a competition. (I'd actually be happy with 207, my best weight in years, but I'll make it a tough goal, what the hell. I haven't weighed 200 since before most of you were born, so this would be no small feat.)

For my dietary log, let it be known that most of the bulk purchases of half price Xmas candy is already gone, so I'm sucking down Hershey's Baking Chips Chocolates (meant for cookies) straight from the bag as we speak, and tyhen it's off to the gym.

Later bitches.
    Hey, if you don't die from your feasts, you'll die from saving homeless dudes from blazing fires on the ice, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by moevillini View Post
    Good to hear from you MF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Hey, if you don't die from your feasts, you'll die from saving homeless dudes from blazing fires on the ice, ya know?
    Thought the same thing. These made me laugh.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

I'm going to lose 20 and I avoid icy rivers.
    Just got back from the gym and stuff and i feel lighter already.

Do you actually have a specific diet that you are trying to follow or are you just portioning on the fly?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    Do you actually have a specific diet that you are trying to follow or are you just portioning on the fly?
    Nothing specific but in general, more of a paleo-diet. Lots of veggies, fruit, lean meats and fish.

Banned
    Although, I tried to go to bed early, just woke up to watch some more football, and am pounding brownies like they're going out of style.

Banned
    Ate seven brownies altogether. At 11 grams of fat per brownie, that's 77 grams of fat.

lol wtf^
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Well at least it lasted 3/4 of a day!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Well at least it lasted 3/4 of a day!!!
    Lasted? I'll still get down to 200 pounds before you Chunky.

Banned
    Just had a bowl of whole wheat pita chips with skim milk.

Just had a bowl of whole wheat pita chips with skim milk.
    Good choice .. or maybe stop at the brownies, I dunno.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Nothing specific but in general, more of a paleo-diet. Lots of veggies, fruit, lean meats and fish.
    I used to be about 10-15 pounds overweight - nothing major but just enough to annoy me because I got plenty of aerobic activity playing b-ball 2-3 times a week and I lift weights 5 days a week.

I did two simple things:

1- Stopped eating lunch. I'm convinced Lunch is just a fake meal made up by the Wonder Bread Corporation. I always found myself eating garbage food anyway, especially on weekdays and when I was single. So I just cut it out. The first couple weeks were torcher - now I don't miss it at all. I eat a big breakfast aournd 9 am and then whatever I want for dinner at around 5:30 pm and I'm pretty much set. No calorie counting, no cutting out foods, no dietetic food. Nothing

2- Got a Fitness Ball. Instead of sitting on the couch, sit on a Fitness Ball when watching TV - it's relatively comfortable. Do occassional sets of crunches. You'll be amazed how many you can do once you get in to it. During a Jazz game, you'll find yourself doing a 1000+ crunches after a while. When they get too easy get a Medicine Ball and do crunches with them.

Those two things got me down from around 205-210 to 185-190 with killer Abs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    I used to be about 10-15 pounds overweight - nothing major but just enough to annoy me because I got plenty of aerobic activity playing b-ball 2-3 times a week and I lift weights 5 days a week.

I did two simple things:

1- Stopped eating lunch. I'm convinced Lunch is just a fake meal made up by the Wonder Bread Corporation. I always found myself eating garbage food anyway, especially on weekdays and when I was single. So I just cut it out. The first couple weeks were torcher - now I don't miss it at all. I eat a big breakfast aournd 9 am and then whatever I want for dinner at around 5:30 pm and I'm pretty much set. No calorie counting, no cutting out foods, no dietetic food. Nothing

2- Got a Fitness Ball. Instead of sitting on the couch, sit on a Fitness Ball when watching TV - it's relatively comfortable. Do occassional sets of crunches. You'll be amazed how many you can do once you get in to it. During a Jazz game, you'll find yourself doing a 1000+ crunches after a while. When they get too easy get a Medicine Ball and do crunches with them.

Those two things got me down from around 205-210 to 185-190 with killer Abs
    Dude, with me, it's not a matter of what to do. It's simply doing it. I went from 220 to about 188 a couple years ago in about four months. Then, one beer led to another, and well...

Lasted? I'll still get down to 200 pounds before you Chunky.
    Bring it!!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png