Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Another Big Night for BIG-AL ???

It seems to me that he will score 22+ again and Iam always right, just through the ball to AL and amazing will happen. He will school the **** out of Love and Pekovic.

DISCUSS
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Im going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Im on the court with other big men its much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    It seems to me that he will score 22+ again and Iam always right, just through the ball to AL and amazing will happen. He will school the **** out of Love and Pekovic.

DISCUSS
    Sounds boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sure, and then a bunch of off nights from other guys because his style jerks with everyone's rhythm.

Fantastic, Al gets his, the rest of the team suffers.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Sounds boring.
    Ohh come on Orangello, your cant be serious with this. Maybe for you hes just AL but he is our AL.
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Im going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Im on the court with other big men its much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Ah nuts, so you're saying the Jazz will lose again?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Ohh come on Orangello, your cant be serious with this. Maybe for you hes just AL but he is our AL.
    He is like the cousin-in-law that I never really liked but pretended to in order to make others happy. I'm ready for a divorce.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Ah nuts, so you're saying the Jazz will lose again?
    They are trying to have a 10 game losing streak and have a worse record than the Kings. Then the Apocalypse will take place and then the Jazz will make a trade.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    They are trying to have a 10 game losing streak and have a worse record than the Kings. Then the Apocalypse will take place and then the Jazz will make a trade.
    Then by all means, Jefferson should score 30.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Then by all means, Jefferson should score 30.

Fine, make it 40 on 47 shots.

Senior Member Mission Accomplished's Avatar
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Big nights for Big Al = loss discuss
    To quote George "W" "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001