Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,384
    Total Rep Points
    3186
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18

    Another Big Night for BIG-AL ???

    It seems to me that he will score 22+ again and Iam always right, just through the ball to AL and amazing will happen. He will school the **** out of Love and Pekovic.

    DISCUSS
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

    "In practice Im going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Im on the court with other big men its much easier."


    No Kanter ,but more AL

  2. #2
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,603
    Total Rep Points
    16120
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    It seems to me that he will score 22+ again and Iam always right, just through the ball to AL and amazing will happen. He will school the **** out of Love and Pekovic.

    DISCUSS
    Sounds boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  3.  

     

  4. #3
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,210
    Total Rep Points
    20101
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Sure, and then a bunch of off nights from other guys because his style jerks with everyone's rhythm.

    Fantastic, Al gets his, the rest of the team suffers.

  5. #4
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,384
    Total Rep Points
    3186
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Sounds boring.
    Ohh come on Orangello, your cant be serious with this. Maybe for you hes just AL but he is our AL.
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

    "In practice Im going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Im on the court with other big men its much easier."


    No Kanter ,but more AL

  6. #5
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    Ah nuts, so you're saying the Jazz will lose again?

  7. #6
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,603
    Total Rep Points
    16120
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Ohh come on Orangello, your cant be serious with this. Maybe for you hes just AL but he is our AL.
    He is like the cousin-in-law that I never really liked but pretended to in order to make others happy. I'm ready for a divorce.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  8. #7
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,603
    Total Rep Points
    16120
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Ah nuts, so you're saying the Jazz will lose again?
    They are trying to have a 10 game losing streak and have a worse record than the Kings. Then the Apocalypse will take place and then the Jazz will make a trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  9. #8
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    They are trying to have a 10 game losing streak and have a worse record than the Kings. Then the Apocalypse will take place and then the Jazz will make a trade.
    Then by all means, Jefferson should score 30.

  10. #9
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,603
    Total Rep Points
    16120
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Then by all means, Jefferson should score 30.


    Fine, make it 40 on 47 shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  11. #10
    Senior Member Mission Accomplished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dirty O Town
    Posts
    1,382
    Total Rep Points
    381
    Rep Adjustment Power
    14
    Big nights for Big Al = loss discuss
    To quote George "W" "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •