Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,911
    Rep Power
    72
    Rep Level
    19172

    Post Back on the bandwagon sign up sheet

    Sign in here that you promise you wont be so negative about this team anymore.

    ○○●□□■◇◆♧■□●○
    ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Pouyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    293
    No thanks.

  4. #3
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    15,869
    Rep Power
    131
    Rep Level
    34341
    Im in the same place as i have been since game 1...... Sick of the starters, but absolutely LOVE the bench. Especially The Four.

  5. #4
    Senior Member jazzfan1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    1731
    I'm still boycotting until they make a trade.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    18
    Rep Level
    641
    Screw that. I'm pissed Favors only got 15 minutes on the floor. He was the most dominant player while he was on the floor.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,069
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12885
    We played good, but the T'Wolves were flat out missing shots the entire game.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,644
    Rep Power
    37
    Rep Level
    6660
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Sign in here that you promise you wont be so negative about this team anymore.

    ○•○●□□■◇◆♧■□●○•
    ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
    I'm usually more negative about other posters then the team.

  9. #8
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,728
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44864
    No more status no.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  10. #9
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Can someone start on a thread 'Off the bandwagon' for after the Denver game?

  11. #10
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,211
    Rep Power
    38
    Rep Level
    6463
    Yeah, we *might* pass Minny and Porty and grab the 8th seed, but I think I'd rather trade Al and Paul for assets, take a better draft pick ourselves, and finish this rebuild. Is that bandwagon enough?

  12. #11
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,447
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    15457
    This is a dangerous win. Beware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  13. #12
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,447
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    15457
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Can someone start on a thread 'Off the bandwagon' for after the Denver game?
    Denver? It will happen after the Phoenix game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  14. #13
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Denver? It will happen after the Phoenix game.
    Pheonix is a close game, but Denver may be a blowout

  15. #14
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6252
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Yeah, we *might* pass Minny and Porty and grab the 8th seed, but I think I'd rather trade Al and Paul for assets, take a better draft pick ourselves, and finish this rebuild. Is that bandwagon enough?
    Don't you think the playoff experience would be the best thing for our young guys? You know, the same type of playoff experience you could get by forking out $400 for court-side seats?

  16. #15
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,447
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    15457
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Pheonix is a close game, but Denver may be a blowout
    You hope the Phoenix game is close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •