Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Demand a plan.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,944
    Total Rep Points
    6196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38

    Demand a plan.







    Or you can always demand that Celebrities go make love to themselves.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  2. #2
    Wide Awake Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Snyde
    Posts
    15,501
    Total Rep Points
    28294
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Wonder how many of those celebs own guns...or have bodyguards that carry?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,944
    Total Rep Points
    6196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Wonder how many of those celebs own guns...or have bodyguards that carry?
    Make sure to view that response video, but its not Jazzfanz approved.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  4.  

     

  5. #4
    Senior Member Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    29,102
    Total Rep Points
    20017
    Rep Adjustment Power
    88
    Is it bad that I laughed my ass off when Will Ferrel and his mustache appeared?
    :^D

  6. #5
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,766
    Total Rep Points
    21316
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Is it bad that I laughed my ass off when Will Ferrel and his mustache appeared?
    Seriously. And then the dude from hangover and the midget. Will Ferrell looked funny as hell.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,421
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post






    Or you can always demand that Celebrities go make love to themselves.
    There's a video on youtube that shows clips from all of these clown's movies where they are shooting up and killing people. Hypocrites, every one of them. I'd link to it but it is very violent and has a bad word in the title.

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    If Selena Gomez endorses it I am all for it

  9. #8
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,421
    Total Rep Points
    6099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    If Selena Gomez endorses it I am all for it
    Slut.

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    Slut.
    You shut your god damned mouth!

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,410
    Total Rep Points
    32978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I love Beyonce's voice. Jennifer Garner's too.

  12. #11
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,404
    Total Rep Points
    6737
    Rep Adjustment Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    There's a video on youtube that shows clips from all of these clown's movies where they are shooting up and killing people. Hypocrites, every one of them. I'd link to it but it is very violent and has a bad word in the title.
    He put up a clean version too that should be mod approved:



  13. #12
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,944
    Total Rep Points
    6196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    He put up a clean version too that should be mod approved:


    Good find.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Couldnt find anything with Selena Gomez murdering someone?

  15. #14
    Super Clutch Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,558
    Total Rep Points
    5514
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    This one is very good.


  16. #15
    Super Clutch Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,558
    Total Rep Points
    5514
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    I demand a plan! Show me what plan exists that will end gun violence. Until there is a meaningful plan demanding action for the sake of action is foolish.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •