Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Demand a plan.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,932
    Rep Power
    37
    Rep Level
    6234

    Demand a plan.







    Or you can always demand that Celebrities go make love to themselves.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  2. #2
    Premium Member Core4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dante's inferno
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    99
    Rep Level
    24400
    Wonder how many of those celebs own guns...or have bodyguards that carry?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,932
    Rep Power
    37
    Rep Level
    6234
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    Wonder how many of those celebs own guns...or have bodyguards that carry?
    Make sure to view that response video, but its not Jazzfanz approved.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,068
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12885
    Is it bad that I laughed my ass off when Will Ferrel and his mustache appeared?

  5.  

     

  6. #5
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the heavens
    Posts
    9,903
    Rep Power
    72
    Rep Level
    19084
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Is it bad that I laughed my ass off when Will Ferrel and his mustache appeared?
    Seriously. And then the dude from hangover and the midget. Will Ferrell looked funny as hell.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Rep Power
    37
    Rep Level
    6033
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post






    Or you can always demand that Celebrities go make love to themselves.
    There's a video on youtube that shows clips from all of these clown's movies where they are shooting up and killing people. Hypocrites, every one of them. I'd link to it but it is very violent and has a bad word in the title.

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    3775
    If Selena Gomez endorses it I am all for it

  9. #8
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,433
    Rep Power
    37
    Rep Level
    6033
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    If Selena Gomez endorses it I am all for it
    Slut.

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    3775
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    Slut.
    You shut your god damned mouth!

  11. #10
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,764
    Rep Power
    116
    Rep Level
    29759
    I love Beyonce's voice. Jennifer Garner's too.
    No Mediocrity

  12. #11
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    5882
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    There's a video on youtube that shows clips from all of these clown's movies where they are shooting up and killing people. Hypocrites, every one of them. I'd link to it but it is very violent and has a bad word in the title.
    He put up a clean version too that should be mod approved:



  13. #12
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,932
    Rep Power
    37
    Rep Level
    6234
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    He put up a clean version too that should be mod approved:


    Good find.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    3775
    Couldnt find anything with Selena Gomez murdering someone?

  15. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,571
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    0
    This one is very good.


  16. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,571
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    0
    I demand a plan! Show me what plan exists that will end gun violence. Until there is a meaningful plan demanding action for the sake of action is foolish.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •