Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    He can't work on his tractors in the winter.
    ...he might not be able to use them in the winter time, but he can "work" on them! Change the oil, other fluids, polish anything that can be polished, "Armor-all" the tires and all other rubber pieces, re-read the manual, google search new ideas on planting and plowing, etc. etc. etc. It's got to be better than watching this Jazz team or any other for that matter!!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post

Agreed, except he looks like he's going to fall asleep in the stands.
    ...well, that makes sense! Sloan would lose his mind if he actually concentrated on how the Jazz are running their offense and playing defense these days! Does he wear dark glasses as well?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Take it from me .. one can be a fan and HATE it .. at the same time.

...sounds like something I would have come up with, not a Jazzfanz moberator!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Maaaaaybe he will be hired as a consultant for the Jazz. Is this ok? Do we want this? Would he cause problems like Jordan does when he doesn't agree with the something?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    He can't work on his tractors in the winter.
    I believe he already sold almost all of his tractors

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ....well, I don't care what he sold or what he's bought, I just can't believe for the life of me, why Sloan is still hanging around the NBA game that's on display these days! Obvious, basketball is in his blood.....but REAL, fundamentally sound basketball.....not the pathetic slop dished out by these clowns! It has been already admitted by many on this board that we are watching less and less of the Jazz.....because they have become UNWATCHABLE! Anyway, for the next couple of weeks we'll be watching the NFL playoffs! Depending on who your rooting for and how many dummies show up on each teach....we might not even watch all of that!!! By the way, most of us in my neck of the woods are Falcon fans. We gotz a bye week and homefield advantage throughout! Had the same thing a couple of years ago and had Aaron Rogers slap 50 points on our heads first time out! We've got a better team this year and with 1 of 3 rookie quarterbacks coming to town, we hope to get past the 1st round for sure!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ....well, I don't care what he sold or what he's bought, I just can't believe for the life of me, why Sloan is still hanging around the NBA game that's on display these days! Obvious, basketball is in his blood.....but REAL, fundamentally sound basketball.....not the pathetic slop dished out by these clowns! It has been already admitted by many on this board that we are watching less and less of the Jazz.....because they have become UNWATCHABLE! Anyway, for the next couple of weeks we'll be watching the NFL playoffs! Depending on who your rooting for and how many dummies show up on each teach....we might not even watch all of that!!! By the way, most of us in my neck of the woods are Falcon fans. We gotz a bye week and homefield advantage throughout! Had the same thing a couple of years ago and had Aaron Rogers slap 50 points on our heads first time out! We've got a better team this year and with 1 of 3 rookie quarterbacks coming to town, we hope to get past the 1st round for sure!

Do you ever shut up?
    The nba is loaded with talent right now with tons of hall of famers playing.....This era of basketball is the best the nba has been since bird and magics era.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    The nba is loaded with talent right now with tons of hall of famers playing.....This era of basketball is the best the nba has been since bird and magics era.
    ....the only knot-heads who would agree with those two statements are those who also think that pants to the ground, hat worn sideways, and an arm/neck loaded with jailhouse tats......are ultimate GQ "fashion" statements that will never fade away!!!