Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville

Favors lumbering?

I saw him running awkwardly up and down the court last night. Anyone else see this or is it just how he normally runs? It made me cringe thinking his plantar fasciitis might limit him from playing 30+ minutes regularly (esp. in playoffs).

I think the reason he didn't play many minutes last night is to rest him and avoid any injury or further injuries. He didn't have his usualy pep last night, at least from what I could tell, although I was up in the upper bowl. I'd say they are resting him, letting him recover more from his foot injury

Somewhere between where I was and where I am going.
    plantar fasciitis has Nene on a 22 min/ night limit or something close to it.
    Messina, Jabari and Monroe. The perfect summer.

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    plantar fasciitis has Nene on a 22 min/ night limit or something close to it.
    That number needs to be closer to 16.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

He hasn't looked the same since the injury.

I'd like to know how he feels, and what they aren't telling us.

Is he playing at 60%?
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

I have always thought that favors runs kind of awkwardly..... He runs very stiff looking, kinda like he has a sore back all the time.
    I dont think it is due to the foot thing, i think this is just how he runs normally.

Banned
    PF is brutal and can be totally incapacitating. If he truly had it, there's no way he should have come back as quickly as he did.

Senior Member themanknownassting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    PF is brutal and can be totally incapacitating. If he truly had it, there's no way he should have come back as quickly as he did.
    I agree. The thought of jumping while having it makes me cringe.

Banned
    How is he runnin bad when he's officer favorizing everyone then dunking on em?
    I think corbsie faked injury to trick Minnesota. I screamed out on his dunk last night!!!