Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post

Sorry, but are you real? That AJ avatar is hilarious. It just screams ghost.
    Yes, it shows how BIG, scary and monstrous BIG-AL-JEFFERSON really looks in the paint.
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Im going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Im on the court with other big men its much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by larryselbows View Post
    I see Kanter's floor being something like a Nikola Pekovic, who is a 16/8 type of guy.
    you cant be serious man, I see the rebounding numbers of an eurolegue proven 24 year old BIG-MAN like Pekovic who averaged on 13 minutes 3 rebounds per game, in his first NBA Season. And I see a Kanter boy who was comin into the league with a big leck of playing time (almost 2 years not played in a real competition), who averaged 4.2 Rebounds on 13 minutes playing time.

I see Kanter as a player who can easily average like 20+ and 10+. Just look at Omar Asik from turkey even he is averging 12 boards per game in 30 minutes and Kanter is a much bigger rebounding talent than him.

@Edit:

Mirsat Turkcan who was the best euroleague rebounder of all time, said that Kanter was the most talented rebounder he has ever seen.

"In practice Im going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Im on the court with other big men its much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    you cant be serious man, I see the rebounding numbers of an eurolegue proven 24 year old BIG-MAN like Pekovic who averaged on 13 minutes 3 rebounds per game, in his first NBA Season. And I see a Kanter boy who was comin into the league with a big leck of playing time (almost 2 years not played in a real competition), who averaged 4.2 Rebounds on 13 minutes playing time.

I see Kanter as a player who can easily average like 20+ and 10+. Just look at Omar Asik from turkey even he is averging 12 boards per game in 30 minutes and Kanter is a much bigger rebounding talent than him.

@Edit:

Mirsat Turkcan who was the best euroleague rebounder of all time, said that Kanter was the most talented rebounder he has ever seen.
    He said floor, meaning that the worst Kanter could be is Pekovic. Does that clear anything up for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    He said floor, meaning that the worst Kanter could be is Pekovic. Does that clear anything up for you?
    Jes, becausse of that i compared there rebounding numbers and I think the worst Kanter could be a 13 Points and 10+ rebounds a game guy. He has alerady proven that he can rebound on elite level and I dont think that as a starting line up guy, he would grab less than 10 boards a game.

--------------------------------------------

I think that Kanter is something really special, maybe we need a better BIG-MAN coach for him like Ewing was for Dwight.

No Kanter ,but more AL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Right now?....... kanter, and its not even close
    Please explain why such ridiculous statement, what is the base for that? Kanter is better rebounder and has slightly better FG%. JV is better shot blocker and passer. Kanter is more TO prone. JV is averaging more pts/reb,blk ast, less TO but he played more minutes up to this point. Kanter is better iso/post up player, JV much better pick and roll pick player and from what I have seen so far much higher basketball IQ. To me it is a toss right now so we should look at potential only. Kanter already has NBA body while JV is taller, has longer wingspan and reach and is still developing his body. To me JV has higher ceiling - we will see in 3 year from now how it will turn out.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I think it is the best Kanter can be. Not the worst. Worst would be taller R.Evans.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Enes alone would have Washington winning at least twice as many games so far.
    No Mediocrity

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    I think it is the best Kanter can be. Not the worst. Worst would be taller R.Evans.
    He's already a much better offensive player than Evans.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    AND JV has the potential to be a taller mosis malone. right ?

Oh my, get over it Kanter has much more potential, a big-man player with poor Basketball IQ cant lead a fastbreak and finish with a hesitation dunk. Kanter playing for the Raptors without highly paid Big-Man infornt of him, would turn into a main point in this league.

No Kanter ,but more AL

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Watch the Raps suck again once JV gets healthy.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    AND JV has the potential to be a taller mosis malone. right ?

Oh my, get over it Kanter has much more potential, a big-man player with poor Basketball IQ cant lead a fastbreak and finish with a hesitation dunk. Kanter playing for the Raptors without highly paid Big-Man infornt of him, would turn into a main point in this league.
    Google translate does nothing with this.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    And I'm assuming you'd then agree that Valanciunas floor is a less physical Fesenko?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    He's already a much better offensive player than Evans.
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Considering JV has a lot more experience than Kanter (who has some of the least in the entire NBA, at least at the beginning of the season this was certainly true), it's hilarious that people are making excuses in the vein of 'JV needs more experience' in this discussion.

And in case it requires clarification, I'm talking about experience playing real games. I'd take what JV did last year every day over a token 12 minutes a game against bench players in the NBA. At least developmentally.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He's already much better than Evans while only being 20 years old. They are both elite level rebounders but Kanter has all the tools to become great on the offensive end. Kanter's worst case should be Pekovic. He and Favors are the two guys you might build a franchise around. While Valanciunas might become a very good role player la Tyson Chandler, he will be more of a complimentary player around two stars. Kanter and Favors have more potential of becoming star players in this league, imo. They have more unique skills and potential. Favors has elite level athleticizim and defensive potential, while Kanter has great combination of skill, strength, size, quickness and motor with already being an elite level rebounder. Valanciunas has not elite level potential on anything but good defensive potential. A Tyson Chandler type of a player is still very good..
    Last edited by underKANTER; 01-04-2013 at 12:52 PM.