Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    Lots of ifs. You guys think that given minutes it is a sure fact that Kanter will rebound over 12per game? Keep in mind his rebounding is down this season and it is mostly vs second units. Only game he started and played 30+ minutes he grabbed 8 rebounds. And it was blowout win vs not even top rebounding team.
    hhmm, becausse he is a much bigger talent on rebounding than his National Teammade Omar Asik and Omar Asik is picking down almost 12 boards a game. Maybe becausse of this ? His rebounding is going down, becausse of Corbins order, to run at fastbreaks quite early. He grabbed 4.2 last season with 13 minutes a game, with 19 years and you are so smart to compare him with Pekovic, who is a very poor rebounding Big.

Enes Kanter on rebounding...

Ceiling: 12(-15)+ boards a game
    Likely: 12 boards a game
    Floor: 10 boards a game
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    hhmm, becausse he is a much bigger talent on rebounding than his National Teammade Omar Asik and Omar Asik is picking down almost 12 boards a game. Maybe becausse of this ?
    Thats only speculation without any base. How do you judge that he is better rebounding talent then Asik? Asik is taller, has longer wingspan and standing reach and is heavier. And they both can't jump.
    When Kanter will be starting and playing vs starting units and grabbing 12+ rebs a game then you can state that he is better rebounding talent then Asik, at this point it is useless speculations.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mhindy View Post
    For the record I think Val is a really good prospect too, but he probably needs 2-3 years to fill out his upper body and become a consistant post player.
    and that was my point - that's why I believe that when that happens he will be better player then Kanter.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    you are so smart to compare him with Pekovic, who is a very poor rebounding Big.
    Pekovic averaging 8.1 reb a game while sharing frontcourt with best rebounder in NBA. Thats not poor my friend.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Pekovic averaging 8.1 reb a game while sharing frontcourt with best rebounder in NBA. Thats not poor my friend.
    Are you not watching the Minnesota games ?

He was averaging not more than 7 boards a game even playing without Kevin Love on his side for 11 games this Season. Pekovics numbers increased after Love returned to the starting line up. I think its easier to get O rebounds for him, becausse the oppenents are concentrated to much, on outboxing Love.

Are you a joke ?

Enes Kanter averaged 5 boards a game in 15 minutes a game last Season on his first 39 games, before his playing time got cut down by Corbin to nearly under 11 minutes a game. Thats Kanter with 19 years, as a rookie with a very big leck of playing time the last 2 years. Pekovic is grabbing 5 boards a game on 22 minutes a game through his entire NBA career.
    Kanter grabbed 11 boards on his first NBA game in 21 minutes and grabbed 10 boards in 16 minutes against the Spurs on a play-off game. If anything on Kanter is on elite Level right now, then its rebounding.
    ------------------------

Ok can JV become a more dominant player than Kanter already is ? You are talking about that JV will full fill his body, but Kanter has already proven that he can work with it on a much more effektive way. Before they played against each other, you maintained that JV is taller and heavier than Kanter right know and yet you are using his weak body as an excuse why he is sucking on the Raptors ?
    Jes in 3-4 years JV can be much stronger than he is right now, but can you just imagine how strong Kanter can get ? Bynum had problems moving away Kanter as he was a 19 year old Kid, Howard had problems with it this year, but how they will deal with Kanter when he is completely grown ?
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    get it over guys akmvp is more "un". I have never seen a guy like him, what a homer. Jv can be a good player. Enes kanter can be a good player. They can
    both turn into busts.
    Andrew Wiggins = Travis Outlaw da GAWD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by berkkobe View Post
    get it over guys akmvp is more "un". I have never seen a guy like him, what a homer. Jv can be a good player. Enes kanter can be a good player. They can
    both turn into busts.
    Oh you are from turkey ? I can speak turkish,too. Ok just a bit. "jeramin utschu" what did that mean, bro ?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Enes Kanter averaged 5 boards a game in 15 minutes a game last Season on his first 39 games,
    Playing vs second units mostly. And half of those rebounds where his own missed/botched easy layups.

Bynum had problems moving away Kanter as he was a 19 year old Kid, Howard had problems with it this year, but how they will deal with Kanter when he is completely grown ?
    Well, Bynum scored 33 pts that game, not sure he had any problems. Howard this season is not even half the player he used to be I would not look into that as some kind of predicting factor.
    And Kanter already stopped growing ( physically) long time ago. He was 6'11/260lbs when he was 18 year old. He may add more muscles but I doubt it will change anything.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    you maintained that JV is taller and heavier than Kanter right know and yet you are using his weak body as an excuse why he is sucking on the Raptors ?
    He is not sucking, what are you smoking? Kanter played 4 times more games in NBA then JV and yet JV has more 3X more double doubles and better career high in pts. And it is not like his body is weak now - it is clear evidence that he is still growing into it and will put more weight on his frame in the future.
    And when that happens in 3 years we can return to this topic and see who was right or wrong ok? Peace.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Do you know nothing else than excuses ?

And you are lying Kanter was listet 2.08 on this tournament and JV was already listed as 2.13

http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_KNce8j...rID_61806.html

Valanciunas was more than 2 inches taller on this tournament, but it didnt stop Kanter to make him his wife.

http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_KNce8j...26-63-A-1.html

Favors defended him most of that game, but on their matchups it was easily too see that both had equal strenghts just imagine that Kanter was just 19. It will help up JV to be a better player, but It doesnt help Kanter who could be the strongest player in the NBA in 2-4 years ? Are you high ?
    Last edited by CAKAR; 01-05-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He is not sucking, what are you smoking? Kanter played 4 times more games in NBA then JV and yet JV has more 3X more double doubles and better career high in pts. And it is not like his body is weak now - it is clear evidence that he is still growing into it and will put more weight on his frame in the future.
    And when that happens in 3 years we can return to this topic and see who was right or wrong ok? Peace.
    ON a team with Favors, AL and Millsap JV would dissapear with a lot of DNPs. JV was planed as a starter, but hes just getting 22 minutes becausse he plays garbage most of his games.
    JV is coming from the Euroleague Kanter did not play any basketball for a very long time until the hoopsubmit , where he dominated the best players on that draft. Even without playing time, Kanter was the more dominant and the better player.

Kanter playing NCAA BB, maybe would be the 1rst over all Pick on the 2011 draft. .

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Akmvp

vs

Cakar

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ON a team with Favors, AL and Millsap JV would dissapear with a lot of DNPs. JV was planed as a starter, but hes just getting 22 minutes becausse he plays garbage most of his games.
    JV is coming from the Euroleague Kanter did not play any basketball for a very long time until the hoopsubmit , where he dominated the best players on that draft. Even without playing time, Kanter was the more dominant and the better player.

Kanter playing NCAA BB, maybe would be the 1rst over all Pick on the 2011 draft. .
    I don't know about that, Kyrie Irving has looked pretty solid so far, of course Mirsnickerdoodle Turckan or whatever his name is might disagree.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by larryselbows View Post
    I don't know about that, Kyrie Irving has looked pretty solid so far, of course Mirsnickerdoodle Turckan or whatever his name is might disagree.
    Irving is the best player on this draft right know, there is no doubt about it. But, espacially in college Kanter would get monstrous Stats, becausse he was to dominant on his age group back than. Irving and Kanter would enter the Draft as the top prospects and normally in the NBA the teams are choosing the BIG-MAN. Kanter has tremendous talent, I cant remember any other player who was 3rd overall, with a leck of playing time, for around 2 years ?

Oh man, you are very funny fat ass, IF you have no knowledge about European basketball, than its not my fault. Do you even now where europe is ? Oh man, even my native countrymans from Ruanda are more educated than you. hmmm,BUT, Charles Barkley would disagree, too.

Charles Barkley: "I thought Enes Kanter was the best player in the draft"

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Irving is the best player on this draft right know, there is no doubt about it. But, espacially in college Kanter would get monstrous Stats, becausse he was to dominant on his age group back than. Irving and Kanter would enter the Draft as the top prospects and normally in the NBA the teams are choosing the BIG-MAN. Kanter has tremendous talent, I cant remember any other player who was 3rd overall, with a leck of playing time, for around 2 years ?

Oh man, you are very funny fat ass, IF you have no knowledge about European basketball, than its not my fault. Do you even now where europe is ? Oh man, even my native countrymans from Ruanda are more educated than you. hmmm,BUT, Charles Barkley would disagree, too.

Charles Barkley: "I thought Enes Kanter was the best player in the draft"
    Well that escalated quickly!