Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    It is going to change, difference is only 0.5% now. Jonas was always 80% FT shooter, few bad shooting games he had means nothing in big picture. I can bet that at the end of the season JV will have better FT% then Kanter.
    I don't think that this is a post where you can make bets or gamble based on personal speculations (I am new in here though perhaps it is normal to make bets?).

You don't understand cakar's view at all. He was mentioning about the present situation of both player's that Jazz was apparently considering. Your comments do not appropriately fit into this thread. Your comments are mostly based on your personal biased dreams and have nothing to do with the player's present stats.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    "It is going to change, difference is only 0.5% now. Jonas was always 80% FT shooter, few bad shooting games he had means nothing in big picture. I can bet that at the end of the season JV will have better FT% then Kanter."
    I don't think that this is a post where you can make bets or gamble based on personal speculations (I am new in here though perhaps it is normal to make bets?).

You don't understand cakar's view at all. He was mentioning about the present situation of both player's that Jazz was apparently considering. Your biased comments do not appropriately fit into this thread. Your comments are mostly based on your personal biased dreams and have nothing to do with the player's present stats.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    It is going to change, difference is only 0.5% now. Jonas was always 80% FT shooter, few bad shooting games he had means nothing in big picture. I can bet that at the end of the season JV will have better FT% then Kanter.
    After all this talk it comes down to a nail-biter FT%, lol.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    so lets talk seriously - OP wanted to discuss Kanter and JV. So now because I think JV is better prospect then Kanter I am getting thrown to wolves? WTF is wrong with you people?! Somehow others posting that P. George is going to better player then Hayward are not getting so much heat like me.
    Pathetic biased homers. I am done with this topic. I will come back to this after JV will play in his first All star game and you all be calling for KOC and Corbin's head for not drafting him.
    Just to remind that somehow AK haters got very silent after he is having successful season with Wolves. Thriller or Numberica or somebody else said Hayward is 100X better then AK and that Marvin Williams will have better impact on Jazz then AK on Wolves? ROFL, pathetic homers who have no clue about basketball. I WAS RIGHT and I WILL BE RIGHT AGAIN!
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    AKMVP

I had spoken about the better player RIGHT NOW you just has missed the topic. Kanter made JV his wife every game they played against each other, as a JAZZFAN normally you have to be happy about that, becausse he is OUR player. But you are desparatly trying to find excuses and just are speculating abouthis future on a visionary base. RIGHT NOW Kanter is the better player and in the past he was the much better player,too.
    And you cant miss that Kanter is the MUCH BIGGER prospect, JV is just a joke in front of him.

Charles Barkley: "I thought Enes Kanter was the best player in the draft"

Barkley said if he had the No. 1 overall pick, he would have taken big man Enes Kanter.

Very interesting about Enes...
    http://www.tornbysports.com/enes-kan...rom-the-draft/
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Im going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Im on the court with other big men its much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL