Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    You're playing all wrong.
    How so?

Atleast I played!!!
    #NoSUSS #SQUAREBIZNESS

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    How so?

Atleast I played!!!
    There are 4 teams to choose from. LAC is not a choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

lock RT'd something about gay being supposedly available, too... but they have no need for al/paul, so it would have to be a 3-teamer.
    check out the jazzbros.com blog for more on the jazz.

This game was fun

I win.

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    This game was fun

I win.
    You were close but Nerd wins.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I think that you missed the point.
    I thought you said pick a team (L.A.) pick a trade (millsap for bledsoe and pick) must include millsap or jeffy.

What did i do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by theNBAnerd View Post
    lock RT'd something about gay being supposedly available, too... but they have no need for al/paul, so it would have to be a 3-teamer.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=akynos9

Gay , bayless for marvin williams , burks , bell , watson. Then trade millsap for bledsoe or a draft pick .

Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I thought you said pick a team (L.A.) pick a trade (millsap for bledsoe and pick) must include millsap or jeffy.

What did i do wrong?
    Nevermind, i didnt know i had pick from the teams you mentioned..... i dont want to play now.

Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Nevermind, i didnt know i had pick from the teams you mentioned..... i dont want to play now.
    You're still loved no matter what you do.

Maybe, it's a trick question and he wanted u to pick big al , pick for lowery barngani. I think he hates big al and has a fetish with an undersized Millsap?

I just updated the original post. It has been edited so that everyone understands that people have to pick one of the four.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzfanz View Post
    Maybe, it's a trick question and he wanted u to pick big al , pick for lowery barngani. I think he hates big al and has a fetish with an undersized Millsap?
    Or maybe I have my own source connected with the team that has been privy to the talks that are happening and these are the four teams that have been talking with the Jazz. And each deal has either Jeffy or Millsap included.

Or I might just be blowing smoke. You never know.

I'd like jefferson, millsap , bell , pick and money for cousins , evans, salmons ,and jimmer.

Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I think LAC is a great destination for Millsap (provided that's what you want to do). Bledsoe AND a pick, though? I don't know about that. But how valuable can Bledsoe be to them having CP3 log the vast majority of minutes? They can have Roger, too.
    I've always thought Millsap to LAC was ideal but if Odom get close to the player he was a few years ago, I don't see them trading Bledsoe AND and pick for the RFA in Paul.
    I've moved on from trying to acquire Bledsoe from LAC & think Lowry should be the target.

but if we wanna get creative:
    3-teamer (Bledsoe, Millsap, Varejao moves...) http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bnqbxyr
    4-teamer (Bledsoe, Millsap, Love, Gasol moves...) http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bndffou (picks should also be going to MIN)
    i may quote myself from other treads... sue me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzfanz View Post
    I'd like jefferson, millsap , bell , pick and money for cousins , evans, salmons ,and jimmer.
    But the Kings wouldn't.