Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Did your source give u more details ?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by theNBAnerd View Post
    lock RT'd something about gay being supposedly available, too... but they have no need for al/paul, so it would have to be a 3-teamer.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=akynos9

Gay , bayless for marvin williams , burks , bell , watson. Then trade millsap for bledsoe or a draft pick .

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceJL View Post
    I've always thought Millsap to LAC was ideal but if Odom get close to the player he was a few years ago, I don't see them trading Bledsoe AND and pick for the RFA in Paul.
    I've moved on from trying to acquire Bledsoe from LAC & think Lowry should be the target.

but if we wanna get creative:
    3-teamer (Bledsoe, Millsap, Varejao moves...) http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bnqbxyr
    4-teamer (Bledsoe, Millsap, Love, Gasol moves...) http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bndffou (picks should also be going to MIN)
    Lac are on a 16 game wining streak..... does anyone on this board really yhtink they are looking for trade partners right now?.... i really doubt it.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzfanz View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=akynos9

Gay , bayless for marvin williams , burks , bell , watson. Then trade millsap for bledsoe or a draft pick .
    so memphis is interested in shopping a guy who has, in stretches, been their best player and you think they'll take a bunch of spare parts are garbage? they'll get better offers than a package built around al/paul, to say nothing of a package built around marvin.

they want a star or near-star in return.
    check out the jazzbros.com blog for more on the jazz.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He is owed a ton of money. Burks will take over Tony Allen minutes , Marvin williams plays good D and can stretch the Defense with a tonn of playoff experience and watson gives them a backup pg. So they get 2 solid pieces for next year in Burk s williams while saving them a ton of money and keeping themnin contention. Can they do better maybe ? Is it a decent trade for both teams. , I think so.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I dont really care at this point. I just want to see any kind of effort by management to get something for Al or Paul. Something is better than nothing. Which is where we are headed if we dont move one of those guys, because re-signing both would be dumb as ****.

Ill play.

Jefferson for

T jones and other stuff.
    You want to see some effort? You want Lindsey to update you on his phone calls with other GM's ? If I recall the DWill trade went down pretty quietly. Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean its not happening.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He is owed a ton of money. Burks will take over Tony Allen minutes , Marvin williams plays good D and can stretch the Defense with a tonn of playoff experience and watson gives them a backup pg. So they get 2 solid pieces for next year in Burk s williams while saving them a ton of money and keeping themnin contention. Can they do better maybe ? Is it a decent trade for both teams. , I think so.
    noyou can keep thinking they'll get rid of him for a 10-ppg fringe starter, a 2nd-year guy who hasn't figured the game out yet, a 3rd-string point guard and a guy we want desperately to get rid of.... but it's not happening. you don't get equal value when you trade a guy like gay, but you also don't take 25 cents on the dollar.
    check out the jazzbros.com blog for more on the jazz.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Did your source give u more details ?
    Maybe I'm just blowing smoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    Lac are on a 16 game wining streak..... does anyone on this board really yhtink they are looking for trade partners right now?.... i really doubt it.
    actually the clippers are on a two game losing streak

Even if they were still on a winning streak, that doesn't mean they will beat okc, san antonio, memphis, lakers, warriors, etc etc automatically.
    They would probably still like to get even better than they already are and i think millsap helps them more than bledsoe does.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    FYI, they just lost 2 in a row & I was entertaining the guy who was mentioning Bledsoe.
    i may quote myself from other treads... sue me!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Who would you like to see the Jazz make a trade with?

Houston?
    Sacramento?
    Phoenix?
    Toronto?

Here are the rules to this game. First, pick team that you think that Jazz will make a trade with (From the four listed above). Second, create an offer that is reasonable for both team. In that trade it must include Jefferson or Millsap. If you choose Jefferson you must also include either Burks or a draft pick.

GO!
    Paul for Markief Morris+Pick
    i may quote myself from other treads... sue me!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceJL View Post
    Paul for Markief Morris+Pick
    I love it!
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This isn't related to the current thread....well, or maybe it is, but has anyone noticed that Tornoto has won 8 of its last 10 games with Bargnani mostly out of the line-up? The Raps are now within a few games of the Celtics and are in the playoff hunt. It shows the power of addition by subtraction.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Send Al Jefferson to Houston for T.Jones, Donatas Montiejunas, a 2nd-round pick and whatever else.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    This isn't related to the current thread....well, or maybe it is, but has anyone noticed that Tornoto has won 8 of its last 10 games with Bargnani mostly out of the line-up? The Raps are now within a few games of the Celtics and are in the playoff hunt. It shows the power of addition by subtraction.
    I think that we will start hearing more about Toronto and trade rumors.