Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,438
    Total Rep Points
    80760
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    As I read it I had to keep on looking who was the op!!
    Go CATS!
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. #32
    Senior Member jazzrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    853
    Total Rep Points
    1253
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Just wanted to post and see if any of you yahus gave me any rep. Nope just what I figured. Not even PKM after I whor'd myself with the Kentucky praise.
    Heck you guys even thought I was PKM. LOL
    Last edited by jazzrule; 01-06-2013 at 09:05 PM.

  3. #33
    "Keep Banging" ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26,386
    Total Rep Points
    34497
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzrule View Post
    Just wanted to post and see if any of you yahus gave me any rep. Nope just what I figured.
    LOL... if your goal in life is to collect reps from Jazzfanz I'd suggest you find a new hobby, or better still, find a new meaning for life.

    It might be something as simple as doing something to better someone else's life. A simple act of love, forgiveness and self sacrifice to someone that's close to you or a family member can be hugely rewarding.

    Take it for what it's worth.

    Just my 2 cents.
    L O V E
    L I F E

  4. #34
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,438
    Total Rep Points
    80760
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    LOL... if your goal in life is to collect reps from Jazzfanz I'd suggest you find a new hobby, or better still, find a new meaning for life.

    It might be something as simple as doing something to better someone else's life. A simple act of love, forgiveness and self sacrifice to someone that's close to you or a family member can be hugely rewarding.

    Take it for what it's worth.

    Just my 2 cents.
    Charging too much.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  5. #35
    Senior Member jazzrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    853
    Total Rep Points
    1253
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    LOL... if your goal in life is to collect reps from Jazzfanz I'd suggest you find a new hobby, or better still, find a new meaning for life.

    It might be something as simple as doing something to better someone else's life. A simple act of love, forgiveness and self sacrifice to someone that's close to you or a family member can be hugely rewarding.

    Take it for what it's worth.

    Just my 2 cents.
    If you think that is my goal in life, you are very mistaken. I just have been stuck on 7 for so long it made me feel like a gambler. LOL I believe if that was my goal in life I would have more post don't you think?

  6. #36
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,438
    Total Rep Points
    80760
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzrule View Post
    If you think that is my goal in life, you are very mistaken. I just have been stuck on 7 for so long it made me feel like a gambler. LOL
    Ignore Hotttknickkkk, it's become his goal in life to tell others how unimportant rep is .. (why?)

    Wait, can hotttknickkk read this??
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  7. #37
    "Keep Banging" ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26,386
    Total Rep Points
    34497
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzrule View Post
    If you think that is my goal in life, you are very mistaken. I just have been stuck on 7 for so long it made me feel like a gambler. LOL I believe if that was my goal in life I would have more post don't you think?
    LOL.. not saying it is. Just saying it's not the end of the world. Here's my rep to you for being honest - it's quite refreshing to see it around these parts.

    L O V E
    L I F E

  8. #38
    "Keep Banging" ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26,386
    Total Rep Points
    34497
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Ignore Hotttknickkkk, it's become his goal in life to tell others how unimportant rep is .. (why?)

    Wait, can hotttknickkk read this??
    *facepalm*
    L O V E
    L I F E

  9. #39
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,458
    Total Rep Points
    17871
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Ignore Hotttknickkkk, it's become his goal in life to tell others how unimportant rep is .. (why?)

    Wait, can hotttknickkk read this??
    .......says King of the Reps
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  10. #40
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,438
    Total Rep Points
    80760
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    *facepalm*
    Dude ..
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  11.  

     

  12. #41
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,438
    Total Rep Points
    80760
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    .......says King of the Reps
    You are lacking in reading threads to understand this. Sorely. Two choices;

    - Go read the thread, started by ttttkkkk in the site feedback forum
    - get mangled
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  13. #42
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,458
    Total Rep Points
    17871
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    You are lacking in reading threads to understand this. Sorely. Two choices;

    - Go read the thread, started by ttttkkkk in the site feedback forum
    - get mangled
    Can I just choose the first and say no to the second?
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  14. #43
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,458
    Total Rep Points
    17871
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    You are lacking in reading threads to understand this. Sorely. Two choices;

    - Go read the thread, started by ttttkkkk in the site feedback forum
    - get mangled
    Ok, now I understand the first part better. I'm still not sure why I should get mangled. Can you explain further?
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  15. #44
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,458
    Total Rep Points
    17871
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    I would give all of my rep power and Cy's too so the Jazz could get a championship. Is that enough?
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  16. #45
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    53,438
    Total Rep Points
    80760
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Ok, now I understand the first part better. I'm still not sure why I should get mangled. Can you explain further?
    No, I was just being a douche. Was just saying you didn't have all the info and didn't get the inside joke.. in a mean kinda way.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •