Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    No, I was just being a douche. Was just saying you didn't have all the info and didn't get the inside joke.. in a mean kinda way.
    The only thing mean about it was the group of neggers that engaged me due to your efforts. It was all posters with high rep power. I'm worried that you will ban together with other high rep power posters and you will drive out new posters. How do we prevent that from happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The only thing mean about it was the group of neggers that engaged me due to your efforts. It was all posters with high rep power. I'm worried that you will ban together with other high rep power posters and you will drive out new posters. How do we prevent that from happening?
    Shhhhhh, it's just a pigment of your infatuation .. not real..
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Shhhhhh, it's just a pigment of your infatuation .. not real..
    I'm just glad that negging doesn't exist in real life. If it did I would be in trouble.

I just convinced my two kids (3 and 18 months) that the only way I would get their pillows was if I could hit them in the face with those pillows. Lets just say they got their pillows and they loved it.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm just glad that negging doesn't exist in real life. If it did I would be in trouble.

I just convinced my two kids (3 and 18 months) that the only way I would get their pillows was if I could hit them in the face with those pillows. Lets just say they got their pillows and they loved it.
    and I'm sure they would have pos repped their good dad.

#dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    and I'm sure they would have pos repped their good dad.

I got real life rep. Hugs and kisses.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Wink

Dude ..
    You are lacking in reading threads to understand this. Sorely. Two choices;

- Go read the thread, started by ttttkkkk in the site feedback forum
    - get mangled
    Can I just choose the first and say no to the second?
    Ok, now I understand the first part better. I'm still not sure why I should get mangled. Can you explain further?
    I would give all of my rep power and Cy's too so the Jazz could get a championship. Is that enough?
    No, I was just being a douche. Was just saying you didn't have all the info and didn't get the inside joke.. in a mean kinda way.
    You two need to get a room. Lol.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Is this your way of inviting yourself to join?
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    We already have one but our whatever it is, is overflowing into other areas. You should feel lucky to be able to witness it.