Thread: EPIC Brewery

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

EPIC Brewery

Had no idea they were no doing beer samples (with food) at the brewery. I must get up there .. must.

http://epicbrewing.com/tap-less-tap-room?layout=item
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Had no idea they were no doing beer samples (with food) at the brewery. I must get up there .. must.

I think there are 6 seats in there all at the "bar." The sandwiches are pretty damn good, though and you can get small samples of all their beers for like $0.50 up to a buck depending on the beer. I took my son with me an it was a bit awkward because it was crowded and it seemed like people thought it was a bit odd to take a kid in there. In nicer weather they have seating out front.

You can also buy their beer cold in the other room along with t-shirts and glasses and stuff.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    I think there are 6 seats in there all at the "bar." The sandwiches are pretty damn good, though and you can get small samples of all their beers for like $0.50 up to a buck depending on the beer. I took my son with me an it was a bit awkward because it was crowded and it seemed like people thought it was a bit odd to take a kid in there. In nicer weather they have seating out front.

You can also buy their beer cold in the other room along with t-shirts and glasses and stuff.
    This isn't a huge money maker, but I had an idea for you. With your beer crafting experience, and love of writing .. why not fill a massive void out there and start a website helping people pair all the various types of craft beers with snacks, appetizers, and entrees? Make an app (I don't think this has been done) .. to drive more traffic. Micros are huge and continue to gain steam, but almost no one has a clue about pairing foods ... especially light apps/tapas.

Thoughts?
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post

take me with you. 100% serious.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    take me with you. 100% serious.
    Done deal. Wear those candy cane panties again, please.
    #dumptruckin