Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    It's a conservative approach. I could write paragraphs, but I'll spare everyone. Tyco playing it safe.
    And Ty Lawson.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I gave Corbin a lot of leeway the first two seasons due to the circumstances and the difficulty he would have had if he tried to completely revamp the offense. Here we are in his third season and it turns out he didn't need any time to revamp anything. He wasn't planning on trying some bold new approach. He wasn't planning to adjust to our talent and play to our strengths. Was wasn't going to put out a line-up that matched his vision. He was just going to plod along with "Utah" basketball and try as hard as he could to change as little as possible.

Congrats Tyrone Corbin! You've now convinced me you have nothing new or exciting to offer "Utah" basketball. You coach like you're scarred for your job even though you've been extended far beyond what you've shown you deserve.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Are we in his 3rd season? I feel drunk..
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Ya'll can continue your amusing quips after my little rant.

Jazz spend forever trying to master the flex offense and train players to play in it. But even at it's best it is creating jump shots from the high post, and too often has players standing around.

The Denver offense was awesome to watch. Coach Karl did a god job of matching the offense to his players. Too bad the Jazz don't have a tall wing player capable of penetrating and dishing off from the elbow isolation, or athletic bigs to crash at the basket for him to pass to.
    If the ball doesn't move, you will be on the bench! -DOL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Ya'll can continue your amusing quips after my little rant.

Jazz spend forever trying to master the flex offense and train players to play in it. But even at it's best it is creating jump shots from the high post, and too often has players standing around.

The Denver offense was awesome to watch. Coach Karl did a god job of matching the offense to his players. Too bad the Jazz don't have a tall wing player capable of penetrating and dishing off from the elbow isolation, or athletic bigs to crash at the basket for him to pass to.
    This is not the sarcasm thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Favors Flave View Post
    One of the greatest threads ever. Standing O
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    I think I liked your other avatar better. The one with Chip Kelly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Chip was just using these interviews to leverage more money out of the state of Oregon.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Chip was just using these interviews to leverage more money out of the state of Oregon.
    Try Phil Knight.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Him too. Chip is a very highly paid advertiser.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Him too. Chip is a very highly paid advertiser.
    If he doesn't come to the league next year, when I believe Ron Rivera will finally be fired (I'd guess the O/U for Panthers' wins next year will be 7 and I'll bet they go under), and Chip will have a chance to use Cam Newton, I don't think he'll ever come.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't know. He's basically taken a dump on 3 franchises. I kind of doubt he gets this kind of interest again, nobody wants to be the next Dear John.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't know. He's basically taken a dump on 3 franchises. I kind of doubt he gets this kind of interest again, nobody wants to be the next Dear John.
    Carolina would be foolish not to pursue him. That said, they'd be equally as foolish if they didn't aggressively pursue 1-3 other guys, knowing Chip would probably say no.