Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    It's an option sure but I prefer tacos over hot dogs.
    Beat me too it.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I would say no to Gay.
    His contract is just too outrageous.
    He would throw Jazz payroll into chaos for two years.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm not a big gay guy and I think the Jazz learned their lesson by how AK hamsringed them for years. Just say no to Gay.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I agree with everyone that has said he is overpaid. He is.

Also, the Jazz would be doing Memphis a huge favor by taking on that contract. If anything the Jazz should be sending them all expiring contracts (regardless of position of need) and should get back Gay plus another draft pick or Daryl Arthur as a future big man rotation with Favors and Kanter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I would only give Memphis something of worth if they packaged Gay and Gasol to the Jazz. Both are overpaid but Gasol and Favors/Kanter would just be nasty for 4+ seasons.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...sten-to/page/3

"The loss would come in defense, as Millsap is deficient on that end compared to Gay’s steal-grabbing proficiency."

Do these bleacher report writers ever do any research? Millsap has more steals over the past 2 seasons than Gay does and they are tied in steals this season. Hilarious how the writer states Millsap would be deficient compared to Gay's "stealing ability". No to Gay in every way

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Keefe View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...sten-to/page/3

"The loss would come in defense, as Millsap is deficient on that end compared to Gay’s steal-grabbing proficiency."

Do these bleacher report writers ever do any research? Millsap has more steals over the past 2 seasons than Gay does and they are tied in steals this season. Hilarious how the writer states Millsap would be deficient compared to Gay's "stealing ability". No to Gay in every way
    Bleacherreport writers are just fans .. it's like Wikipedia.. ignore it.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hayward is a better player than Gay IMO.
    Rudy is extremely athletic but wastes it.
    Cyrone said it right- Gay is a Marvin Williams who chucks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Its so tempting from a shake-up standpoint, but JUST SAY NO to the SF version of Big Al. Look at his percentages. Memphis is near top of conference yet eager to get rid of him.. enough to make you say hmmm. We learned the lesson the hard way with Big Al... if someone will let something go for cents to the dollar ITS PROBABLY A LEMON. When we got Al we ignored all the horror stories because we were so excited at his "scoring" and etc.. without looking at the big picture. And if we gave up Hayward or Kanter in any trade... oh my... I would hand in fan card right there.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't get it. Memphis is the one trying to get rid of Rudy Gay, yet we're the one giving up the GS pick AND Burks...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    I don't get it. Memphis is the one trying to get rid of Rudy Gay, yet we're the one giving up the GS pick AND Burks...
    Exactly the point I was trying to make.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    I'm not a big gay guy and I think the Jazz learned their lesson by how AK hamsringed them for years. Just say no to Gay.
    You guys just keep setting me up. So your not a big gay guy, are you a small gay guy? Sorry just can not help myself.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzrule View Post
    You guys just keep setting me up. So your not a big gay guy, are you a small gay guy? Sorry just can not help myself.
    Who died and made you king of the gay guys?
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzrule View Post
    No need to apologize. It sounds like you're getting set up with all these guys talking Gay...big ones, little ones etc. (good on ya!). And like one, who finds himself at a buffet table, he just can't help himself with so much explicit talk about a certain tall and lengthy Gay, who has incredible hang time (40").

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Who died and made you king of the gay guys?