Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Rep Level
    Hayward was brilliant! He's been a bit of a chucker lately, but this may be just what he's needed to not go into a shell when he's not on. A few games I've seen him miss his first three shots but keep shooting. Eventually, he catches up. This is the best game I've seen Hayward play in a half. If he can keep it rolling in the second half, he will have an incredible game. The hilarious thing is that he's only on track to play 32 minutes. The entire Mavericks team was rushing him not to give him an ounce of space. Very exiting to see him play like this.

Rep Level
    Jefferson with 6 points and 5 rebounds on 50% shooting in 16 minutes.
    Kanter with 4 points and 5 rebound on 50% shooting in almost 8 minutes.

Jefferson is -1
    Kanter is +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Groundhog day again.
    Still hate watching the starters.... love watching the Core Four.
    Here's to hoping Ned Ryerson sprints onto the court and spears Al.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JJAS View Post
    Hayward was brilliant! He's been a bit of a chucker lately, but this may be just what he's needed to not go into a shell when he's not on. A few games I've seen him miss his first three shots but keep shooting. Eventually, he catches up. This is the best game I've seen Hayward play in a half. If he can keep it rolling in the second half, he will have an incredible game. The hilarious thing is that he's only on track to play 32 minutes. The entire Mavericks team was rushing him not to give him an ounce of space. Very exiting to see him play like this.
    I got sad after Kanter left the game. I missed a lot of great stuff.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    I know we have all said it a million times but..... I cant wait until we have a starting lineup with burks, hayward, favors, kanter plus a good young point guard.

The trade deadline cant come soon enough.
    I kind of hope we dont make a trade just to see if corbin actually dares to bench foye, jeffy, millsap, or marvin. Without the excuse of "showcasing" for a trade.

Rep Level
    Kanter can be an All-Star but he needs to start for that. Itīs very hard for me as an BIG Jefferson Fan, but maybe Kanter would be the better option ? and even more so for the future.

But AL is a great Guy thereīs no doubt about it !!!
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Iím going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Iím on the court with other big men itís much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I know we have all said it a million times but..... I cant wait until we have a starting lineup with burks, hayward, favors, kanter plus a good young point guard.

The trade deadline cant come soon enough.
    I kind of hope we dont make a trade just to see if corbin actually dares to bench foye, jeffy, millsap, or marvin. Without the excuse of "showcasing" for a trade.
    I don't want to risk it.

Rep Level
    This is about as well as I've seen the 1st unit play in a while, and it looks like they're freezing our Foye.

Rep Level
    too much al on the left block. we need to mix it up.

Rep Level
    I can't believe I picked up Hayward in the 8th round of a 20-team fantasy league.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    This is about as well as I've seen the 1st unit play in a while, and it looks like they're freezing our Foye.
    Seriously it seems like that huh? Yet we're down 2 points since the start of the half.

Rep Level
    If we lose this game will the Jazz PR stop talking about the magic upcoming home schedule deus ex machina that will supposedly save our season. No, no they won't
    Long Live JYD

Banned
    Rep Level
    Hayward plays the PG spot better than all of our PGs.

Rep Level
    Kanter 6 points 6 rebounds in 10 minutes/ 4 OFFENSIV
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Iím going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Iím on the court with other big men itís much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Rep Level
    favors is getting bent over by the refs