Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Loved Haywards game.
    Glad to see Burks get some burn. Including the 4th.
    Kanter was very physical. One day one of those rebound clearing elbows are going to knock some one the hell out.
    Great play by Favors taking it to Dirk. I think he got into the Mavs head there.
    I want to shank Big Al for his non trying BS.
    Hell yeah! Remember that? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...4Fa6fx4#t=110s
    Last edited by addictionary; 01-09-2013 at 04:37 AM. Reason: No feedback? Sorry sir I thought you were about 30-35 to know what this game is. My bad.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No mention of Marvin re-aggravating his knee on that block? IMO this somewhat explains his erratic contributions, he is who is so he's not always going to have good games but I think this is a good part responsible for so many of his bad games.

IMO the only big that really had a good game was Kanter every other big had good moments but overall bad games. Millsap offense was off and he made some great hustle plays but that same hustle cost him with mistakes, the same could be said for Favors except also add toughness. Al was Al, had good offensive moments but missed some shots and defensive inactivity that drives you nuts sprinkled in with a couple of good defensive plays.

PG (Watson & Tinsley) bad bad play especially Watson, I'm glad to see Foye get used at PG so at least he can space the floor and really Burks & Hayward are more running a 2 guard offense (like after S&M retired) hope to see more of that sprinkled in with Mo hurt.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by //r00t 4 Jazz View Post
    No mention of Marvin re-aggravating his knee on that block? IMO this somewhat explains his erratic contributions, he is who is so he's not always going to have good games but I think this is a good part responsible for so many of his bad games.

IMO the only big that really had a good game was Kanter every other big had good moments but overall bad games. Millsap offense was off and he made some great hustle plays but that same hustle cost him with mistakes, the same could be said for Favors except also add toughness. Al was Al, had good offensive moments but missed some shots and defensive inactivity that drives you nuts sprinkled in with a couple of good defensive plays.

PG (Watson & Tinsley) bad bad play especially Watson, I'm glad to see Foye get used at PG so at least he can space the floor and really Burks & Hayward are more running a 2 guard offense (like after S&M retired) hope to see more of that sprinkled in with Mo hurt.
    It looked to me like Burks was very important in controlling collison toward the end. Our true PG just cannot handle these young quick pg.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by themanknownassting View Post
    Favors taking down Dirk was a message not only to Dirk or Dallas. But maybe also to the refs. "Start respecting me, and stop calling phantom fouls. Or I'm going to take some heads with me."
    Let's hope this is true .. and the refs will get the message.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Hahahaha, **** the Mavs and their fans. Bunch of douchebags.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    someone create an account and post this:

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nice how they conveniently forgot about Kaman getting in cheapshots all night, not to mention Dirk's elbow on Hayward. The Mavs tried to thug it up, and bitched out when the Jazz fought back.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Wow, but give them credit for that pretty awesome recap in the first post. Very thorough

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by //r00t 4 Jazz View Post

I hope Marvin's knee isn't too bad. He's our only true SF.
    I don't want Carrolle guarding starting SF's. Him and Watson gamble too stupid.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    NBA upgraded Favors' foul on Dirk Nowitzki to Flagrant-1.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    NBA upgraded Favors' foul on Dirk Nowitzki to Flagrant-1.
    did they decide to fine dirk for his elbow too?
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    did they decide to fine dirk for his elbow too?
    Let's see now. We have Derrick on one hand, and Dirk on the other. If they upgraded Derrick's thing to flagrant-1, then they would probably wipe and kiss Dirk's elbow. That's usually how the NBA works, right?