Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Fanz store trade hint?

Over the holiday, I was at a Jazz game (Clips) and looked around the Fanz store at the ESA. I noticed that all Jefferson merchandise was 50% off, all Millsap merchandise was 25% off, and every other player was regular price regardless of popularity and playing time. Don't they have the same ownership as the team? Maybe that is the hint that Jefferson is the first option that they are trying to trade and Millsap is the second. We keep hearing from the media that they are likely to trade one of them, but maybe this is a hint and what the ownership thinks. Once a player is traded their merchandise is much harder to sell.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by default View Post
    Over the holiday, I was at a Jazz game (Clips) and looked around the Fanz store at the ESA. I noticed that all Jefferson merchandise was 50% off, all Millsap merchandise was 25% off, and every other player was regular price regardless of popularity and playing time. Don't they have the same ownership as the team? Maybe that is the hint that Jefferson is the first option that they are trying to trade and Millsap is the second. We keep hearing from the media that they are likely to trade one of them, but maybe this is a hint and what the ownership thinks. Once a player is traded their merchandise is much harder to sell.
    Yes, same ownership. Also, this has been brought up before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    this has been brought up before.
    I must have missed that, sorry. It still makes me wonder though.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Was gonna create a thread for this but I'll just put it in here. Fanzz has clearance Jazz jersey's for $10 bucks. Granted it's Raja Bell and Devin Harris but $10 is pretty cheap.

http://www.fanzz.com/SALE_CLEARANCE_...e_jerseys.html

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I must have missed that, sorry. It still makes me wonder though.
    I totally agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post
    Was gonna create a thread for this but I'll just put it in here. Fanzz has clearance Jazz jersey's for $10 bucks. Granted it's Raja Bell and Devin Harris but $10 is pretty cheap.

If there was just a way to take their name off and put mine on I would buy one.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lol, I was at the same game and noticed the same thing in the store. Same is true of the Fanzz store at the gateway mall.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Okay Jefferson Jersey one liners:

Jefferson's jersey's are moving slow

Even the discounted price didn't create any jump in sales.

Customers were confused because the price was posted so far from the product

Jefferson's jerseys were underperforming Kanter and Favors, but a call from Ty kept Jefferson's in the store.

If the Jazz don't sale Jefferson jerseys, what Jerseys are going to sale in the 4th quarter?

Shirley we beat this one to death.

We ought to put it to bed.
    Wake Up! -Coach Quin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post

CJ miles for $67....ha ha ha
    Okur youth $15
    Ak for 45 (why not $ 47 ????)
    Wake Up! -Coach Quin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Does anyone know why here in northern California there are Fanzz stores? Seems kinda odd the Millers put them here.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    Does anyone know why here in northern California there are Fanzz stores? Seems kinda odd the Millers put them here.
    Why is that odd? It's not all about Utah sports it's about making money. If you're saying it's odd they want to expand their business to make more money then okay.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    Why not? They've got stores all over the place. I'm sure they just feature whatever teams sell well in every market they are in. It's not a Utah Jazz exclusive store or anything.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There's a thread like this every year and no trades ever happen. I hope this year is different, but just sayin'.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My brother worked at the Fanzz office at one time. Said that Fanzz knew about the Deron trade hours before it happened and when the Devin Harris trade happened, his jersey was put on discount and they knew about it beforehand as well.
    There is some credence to this rumor is what he thinks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Okay Jefferson Jersey one liners:

Jefferson's jersey's are moving slow

Even the discounted price didn't create any jump in sales.

Customers were confused because the price was posted so far from the product

Jefferson's jerseys were underperforming Kanter and Favors, but a call from Ty kept Jefferson's in the store.

If the Jazz don't sale Jefferson jerseys, what Jerseys are going to sale in the 4th quarter?

Shirley we beat this one to death.

We ought to put it to bed.
    Repped