Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    IMO it is encouraging he did this early in the season if you look almost if not all of his best games came late in the season and so hopefully this is a sign that he can be a little more consistent. However considering where he was drafted I don't consistently expect this type of game but more of not having so many of the low production games.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    The first two were throw away games in April.
    Nope the second one (29,2,6,2) was against Houston @ Houston last year when we were fighting for a playoff spot. Definitely not at throw away game

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by chawx View Post
    Yup, best all-around G-time game in his career. I've got the ticket stub from last night in a frame to show my kids and grandkids 50 years from now to prove I was at THIS game.

....unless, one of you guys want to buy it from me now so you can say YOU were there in person. $50.

Come on, don't be shy. The value of this ticket is only going to skyrocket from this time forward.
    I'll buy it, but your wife has to make me some Honey Nut Cheerios.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Purch deserves all the rep for this:

Good golly, after taking that forearm shiver from Dirk (league review much?) he puts together that Ginobli-esque spin move. About the 4:45 mark.

Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It's nice to see Hayward stepping up but it feels like we have been here before. For the past three seasons he starts off poorly then picks it up mid-season. I would like to see consistancy AND to see him step up in the playoffs. i'm not hating but the love is a little too strong. Locke said "hayward is the best player on the team" this morning with PK and I don't buy it.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Keep in mind... with the strike-shortened year, Hay has played about the equivalent of two seasons worth of games. He's developing nicely. All sophomores started poorly last year; and his slow start this year has been over-blown and not placed within the context of team dynamics. He thrives within team play, so it is critical we get an alpha male to put alongside him.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]