Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    No, hadn't hear of her, but looked up some shorts on youtube like "At Land" and could see some parallels.

Will be curious to hear your reaction to Inland Empire. I wasn't expecting the heavy psychological horror aspect of the film and I remember it taking me about an hour or so afterward to settle back into reality. Super draining but well done.

Was always curious to see Elephant Man, but not sure if I ever will.
    Meshes of the Afternoon is probably her most famous short. It's also on youtube.

I'll let you know when I watch Inland Empire. I always felt like Lynch could be the master of horror if he wanted to, so it's good to know there's a heavier aspect of horror in this one. You're not the first person who has said that to me about the movie. Looking forward to it.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Meshes of the Afternoon is probably her most famous short. It's also on youtube.

I'll let you know when I watch Inland Empire. I always felt like Lynch could be the master of horror if he wanted to, so it's good to know there's a heavier aspect of horror in this one. You're not the first person who has said that to me about the movie. Looking forward to it.
    Yeah, let me know - send me a pm when you post. Would be interested to hear your reaction.

Would love/fear seeing a true horror movie from him - surprised he hasnt done one. I heard he has been working on something new but it sounded like more of a doc.