Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Utah Jazz AT the Charlotte Kittens on ROOT Sports 1280 AM/ 97.5 FM when? 5:00

game Preview
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/0...e-bobcats.html

http://www.rufusonfire.com/2013/1/9/...z-game-preview

Jazz pull Murphy From D leage
    http://tracking.si.com/2013/01/08/ja...-kevin-murphy/

Us

VS

AT

He won’t Be there

But all these guys will be

Al Jefferpleasebegone16.74 PPG 9.80 RPG

Paul Millsap
    14.56 PPG 1.25 SPG

Gordon Hayward
    13.69 PPG 2.19 APG 0.58 BPG

Randy Foye
    10.64 PPG

Jamaal Tinsley
    5.07 APG

Last edited by JGolds; 01-09-2013 at 11:19 AM.
    ďSilence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.Ē
    ― Jarod Kintz

Should be a pretty easy road win. lets just hope this road trip starts off good. it would be nice to go on a winning streak for a few games. it would buil alot of confidence for this team, especially with us having to go young with mo and marvin out.
    ďSilence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.Ē
    ― Jarod Kintz

Well, DeMarre is starting.

When is Ty going to start Burks, Hayward, Favors & Kanter. ?

2nd unit wins this game, but geesh, if we want these guys (Especially Favors & Hayward since they are up 1st) to sign an extension in Utah, time to start treating them right.

A stroong night by big aaaaaaaal
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Iím going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Iím on the court with other big men itís much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Quote Originally Posted by udflyer View Post
    Well, DeMarre is starting.

When is Ty going to start Burks, Hayward, Favors & Kanter. ?

2nd unit wins this game, but geesh, if we want these guys (Especially Favors & Hayward since they are up 1st) to sign an extension in Utah, time to start treating them right.
    i agree 100%. i think hayward is getting good time and mins. i think fav deseves more though.
    ― Jarod Kintz

Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    A stroong night by big aaaaaaaal
    empty numbers from big al you mean?
    ― Jarod Kintz

Go Jazz!!!

Also interested to get my first direct look at MKG. I want to see what kind of intensity he has.

Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    i agree 100%. i think hayward is getting good time and mins. i think fav deseves more though.
    He is already getting 22 minutes per game and the only thing he gives us right now is defense. I think the only player who is getting bad minutes and deserves more is BIG-MAN Enes Kanter. Itīs his second year, he is developing much faster than Favors does, but is just getting 15 minutes a game. Kanter and Favors both have to get at least 20 minutes a game, maybe more but then we have to cut the minutes from Millsap.

"In practice Iím going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Iím on the court with other big men itís much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

This game seems like an egg to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    empty numbers from big al you mean?
    come on bro. Donīt say to me, that you hadnīt cried after that ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qsP4FENFCk

No Kanter ,but more AL

Sorry for being unable to reputate you for the nice thread. Anyway, thread by JGolds, Jazz match up with one of the lesser teams, so we're looking at a comfortable road win here if Kemba Walker does not somehow decide to explode in our faces. Oh man, I wish we had him. Then the Jazz would kill this league. And when I'm saying the Jazz, I mean these guys mostly:
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Don't like the prospect of Tinsley on anybody much less Walker. Kemba is gonna go Tony Parker style on us in the 1st.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    Sorry for being unable to reputate you for the nice thread. Anyway, thread by JGolds, Jazz match up with one of the lesser teams, so we're looking at a comfortable road win here if Kemba Walker does not somehow decide to explode in our faces. Oh man, I wish we had him. Then the Jazz would kill this league. And when I'm saying the Jazz, I mean these guys mostly:
    come on bro, what is the only thing Evans can do without jumping ? Many guys are calling BIG-AL an old VET but contrary are handling Evans like a young player, who is just one year younger than AL.

No Kanter ,but more AL

Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    come on bro, what is the only thing Evans can do without jumping ? Many guys are calling BIG-AL an old VET but contrary are handling Evans like a young player, who is just one year younger than AL.
    Well the thing is Evans' haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang-time is explosive and fires up the teammates. And young guys are killer when they are fired up.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Is Ben Gordon playing?
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes