Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    He is already getting 22 minutes per game and the only thing he gives us right now is defense. I think the only player who is getting bad minutes and deserves more is BIG-MAN Enes Kanter. Its his second year, he is developing much faster than Favors does, but is just getting 15 minutes a game. Kanter and Favors both have to get at least 20 minutes a game, maybe more but then we have to cut the minutes from Millsap.
    or big al??
    Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.
    ― Jarod Kintz

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    or big al??
    Its not easy to cut down minutes from AL, for this you need BALLS and Corbin has no balls. His suit is always sitting perfect on his body, but he has no BALLS inside of it. Would you go to AL and say into his face, that you are going to steel away minutes from him ?
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Im going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Im on the court with other big men its much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Rep Level
    Its not easy to cut down minutes from AL, for this you need BALLS and Corbin has no balls. His suit is always sitting perfect on his body, but he has no BALLS inside of it. Would you go to AL and say into his face, that you are going to steel away minutes from him ?
    no id go up to him and say "al, we are going to give some of your minutes to a guy that will use them more wisely, a man who scores rebounds and plays D. now al remember its not you its me..... well actually it is you"
    ― Jarod Kintz

Rep Level
    I don't think Big Al would mind. Actually I think he would be happy if Favors and Kanter were up to 20 minutes per game each.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and dont want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wont get soft. Dont worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Rep Level
    no id go up to him and say "al, we are going to give some of your minutes to a guy that will use them more wisely, a man who scores rebounds and plays D. now al remember its not you its me..... well actually it is you"
    You choosed great words, but I dont think that it would be a good idea to make guy like AL angry.

"In practice Im going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Im on the court with other big men its much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Rep Level
    You choosed great words, but I dont think that it would be a good idea to make guy like AL angry.
    i dont think al gets angry... i have never seen it. even during a game getting posterized, or getting fould out of his mind... he just slaps his hands together, says "oh dang" and gets down to the other end of the floor to stand there and wait for the ball to come off the rim and fall into his hands.. we have all seen it it, but none of use have seen als temper.
    ― Jarod Kintz

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    I don't think Big Al would mind. Actually I think he would be happy if Favors and Kanter were up to 20 minutes per game each.
    Sure ? AS a Big-Man hes a young player, too and I think that he wants to get as much minutes as he can. Hes a nice guy, but thats business. And I think that he is clever enough to now, that he is deserving more minutes and shots, too.

No Kanter ,but more AL

Rep Level
    Sure ? AS a Big-Man hes a young player, too and I think that he wants to get as much minutes as he can. Hes a nice guy, but thats business. And I think that he is clever enough to now, that he is deserving more minutes and shots, too.
    Yes but the substitution method of Corbin is so dull and it makes starter bigmen get tired a lot in some games. I haven't witnessed Kanter's substitution routine change/differ since he signed his rookie contract. He steps in in the last 2-3 minutes of the 1st then rolls midway through the 2nd, then out and back again in the end of the 3rd or the start of the 4th. Corbin is not courageous to take another step towards balancing the minutes between the ones that deserve more and the ones that NEED less minutes and NEED more stamina.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and dont want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wont get soft. Dont worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Rep Level
    i dont think al gets angry... i have never seen it. even during a game getting posterized, or getting fould out of his mind... he just slaps his hands together, says "oh dang" and gets down to the other end of the floor to stand there and wait for the ball to come off the rim and fall into his hands.. we have all seen it it, but none of use have seen als temper.
    Yeah, becausse AL is an other type of guy. You make a bucket against him or you posterize him, too. because you are able to jump higher. He doent cares about that, since he knows that he will get his revange on the other end. BUT you can NEVER NEVER NEVER go to him and say that you want to cut his minutes. Al is not a player who gets angry very often, because hes a nice guy. BUT, IF he gets angry no one can stop him and Corbin knows that.

Or why do you think, that Corbin is able to bench Millsap on bad days, but he never had do it with AL ?

No Kanter ,but more AL

Rep Level
    Yeah, becausse AL is an other type of guy. You make a bucket against him or you posterize him, too. because you are able to jump higher. He doent cares about that, since he knows that he will get his revange on the other end. BUT you can NEVER NEVER NEVER go to him and say that you want to cut his minutes. Al is not a player who gets angry very often, because hes a nice guy. BUT, IF he gets angry no one can stop him and Corbin knows that.

Or why do you think, that Corbin is able to bench Millsap on bad days, but he never had do it with AL ?
    Al is a differnt kind of player.... ill agree with ya there.

Ive watched al play againts garrnett. its because al dosent have an edgey side that he always gets beat up by the guy he replaced. he takes punishment year after year from him. al cant do a thing about it. al shoudl just stay home on those days. he gets his numbers but he is not the most affective player we could have on the floor.
    ― Jarod Kintz

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    Yes but the substitution method of Corbin is so dull and it makes starter bigmen get tired a lot in some games. I haven't witnessed Kanter's substitution routine change/differ since he signed his rookie contract. He steps in in the last 2-3 minutes of the 1st then rolls midway through the 2nd, then out and back again in the end of the 3rd or the start of the 4th. Corbin is not courageous to take another step towards balancing the minutes between the ones that deserve more and the ones that NEED less minutes and NEED more stamina.
    I think to that AL could produce at best with 28 minutes per game. But I dont think that he is relazing that himself. And Corbin is the worst coach, I have ever seen. No one would play an undersized player on the 4 with 3 tremendous skilled BIG-MAN like AL, Kanter and Favors.

No Kanter ,but more AL

Rep Level
    Is it possible that we are playing Al or Sap at this point for showcasing purposes? ie trade?

Rep Level
    With all the jefferson talk you would think this was anohter al jefferson hate/love thread... we should get back on topic.

here is what the cats are saying they need to do to beat us lol

http://beachcarolina.com/2013/01/08/...eat-utah-jazz/

here are are stats vs the cats
    http://www.nbauniverse.com/head_to_h...s_all_time.htm
    ― Jarod Kintz

Rep Level
    Al is a differnt kind of player.... ill agree with ya there.

Ive watched al play againts garrnett. its because al dosent have an edgey side that he always gets beat up by the guy he replaced. he takes punishment year after year from him. al cant do a thing about it. al shoudl just stay home on those days. he gets his numbers but he is not the most affective player we could have on the floor.
    Yeah, but for AL its just a part of the game. Al could take Garnets long head and slashes into the ground, but he doesnt need that. He just wants to play his game. Al just wants to play, but if you are going to take this away from him, then he will get angry. And do you now how dangerous it is psychologically to make a guy angry who is as BIG as AL and who is normally never getting mad ?

No Kanter ,but more AL

Rep Level
    Yeah, but for AL its just a part of the game. Al could take Garnets long head and slashes into the ground, but he doesnt need that. He just wants to play his game. Al just wants to play, but if you are going to take this away from him, then he will get angry. And do you now how dangerous it is psychologically to make a guy angry who is as BIG as AL and who is normally never getting mad ?
    Umm.... he might play better?... yeah that is about it. playing with an edge = confidence and more agressive play. Al getting mad at an opposing teams center = al getting knocked into the hard wood lol.

i think al is a good scorer. he scores in alot of ways. but i feel he is one demensional in that aspect. that is what al is good at (scoring) he dosent play with an edege he just goes out and plays his game, gets his points his rebs, and then calls it a game. he is consisntant and solid on the O side of the ball. thats all i have to say about him.
    ― Jarod Kintz