Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I'm always terrified when Utah plays awful teams. We should easily win, but you never know. Single digit win teams can be pretty feisty.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

Quote Originally Posted by Xsy View Post
    I'm always terrified when Utah plays awful teams. We should easily win, but you never know. Single digit win teams can be pretty feisty.
    haha, so true, and it makes losing that mutch more painful. and then when we do loose all the tankville threads start poping up again... heres to an easy win (here, here)
    ďSilence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.Ē
    ― Jarod Kintz

I think Biyombo will lock down Al by blocking him and taking away his rebounds and Kanter will NOT step in early coz it's against the routine. And Al does not get early fouls out of aggression and fury.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Lowest circle of hell, watching the Jazz on standard def on a tube tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    With all the jefferson talk you would think this was anohter al jefferson hate/love thread... we should get back on topic.

here is what the cats are saying they need to do to beat us lol

http://beachcarolina.com/2013/01/08/...eat-utah-jazz/

here are are stats vs the cats
    http://www.nbauniverse.com/head_to_h...s_all_time.htm
    Ironic or sarcasim that the Keys to Beating the Jazz are all about Al.

But forget the scouting report, my favorite tidbit from the Charlote Preview was this:

Make sure you come support your Cats for Wednesday Night Basketball where you can get bottomless large popcorn and $4 beer
    How much is a beer at ESA?
    The book I want to write: From Showtime to spreadsheet - How analytics killed the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post

But forget the scouting report, my favorite tidbit from the Charlote Preview was this:

Don't you dare oppose with the Beach Mick!
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    What did you do?

i found those points funny too. lol...
    ďSilence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.Ē
    ― Jarod Kintz

Mullens is out for tonitez game. Hakim Warrick is reported sick so he might be out too. They are 3-5 against the Jazz in Cable Arena. They have lost the only game they had against the Jazz in the lockout season. When they make more turnovers than the opponent, they are 1-10 at their home. So that sounds like the key. Hold on to the ****ing ball Enes!

Dave Locke:
    What did you do?

Though no pics of him, it looks like DeMarre might start tonight. Weird. I think Favors would be a better option with Biyombo being the opposer.

Dave Locke:
    What did you do?

7 dollars

Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    haha, so true, and it makes losing that mutch more painful. and then when we do loose all the tankville threads start poping up again... heres to an easy win (here, here)
    Is any game on the road an easy win for this team?
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]Ėthe veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

Your head coach of the Jazz ladies and gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Is any game on the road an easy win for this team?
    so true. it is terribly hard being a jazz fan.
    ― Jarod Kintz

So the Bobcats have lost 19 of their last 21 games. The Jazz have been sketchy on the road. Something's gotta give.
    The Jazz play like azz when the J ain't workin'.

I'm on my way down to Vegas right now so I will be using Jazzfanz as my way to keep up on the game. Is there anyone that is willing to post about this game more frequently than normal?

Reps coming your way if you will. I I known it is only 16 points but I will try and make up for it later as well. Any takers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    7 dollars
    Plus it is less potent than beer in North Carolina. Stupid watered down Utah beer.

Dear Corbin,

Hayward is now shooting 40% from 3 (the same as Foye). Foye is now better at ZERO things than Hayward, so who do you think should get more minutes? Hmm?

Foye's minutes should be nowhere near Hayward's, yet they average the same amount. Truly baffling.
    #Extravaganza