Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Islam is taking over, think about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5...ature=youtu.be

So whats next? United European Emyrates? United Arabic states of America? Start making babies christians before it is to late!
    "People do not want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed" - Friedrich Nietzsche.

You can also get the knowledge of a complete college education on youtube, or watch Redneck Zombies.

It's not just for prejudiced fearmongers.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Never happen for a multitude of reasons.

Lowest circle of hell, watching the Jazz on standard def on a tube tv.
    If you are interested in such things from a USA view point, I recomend watching Demographic Winter, a BYU produced show ( I think).
    The book I want to write: From Showtime to spreadsheet - How analytics killed the NBA.

Mormons have high birthrates and conversion rates. It will be a Mormon & Muslim world.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Never happen for a multitude of reasons.
    lol, it is already happening, just look around. I guess in 50-70 years S.America, China and Japan will be the last places where muslims are not majority.
    "People do not want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed" - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Banned
    Fastest growing religious view point is Atheism. I also think a good deal of all religions membership comes from social pressure, so I think there will be a dramatic tipping point in our lifetime where Atheism becomes the majority view.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Fastest growing religious view point is Atheism. I also think a good deal of all religions membership comes from social pressure, so I think there will be a dramatic tipping point in our lifetime where Atheism becomes the majority view.
    i think you mean lack of view.... lol
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    lol, it is already happening, just look around. I guess in 50-70 years S.America, China and Japan will be the last places where muslims are not majority.
    There is a big difference between being a majority and "taking over". To me taking over implies sharia law and what not imposed on America.

So as I said earlier: "Never happen for a multitude of reasons."

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    There is a big difference between being a majority and "taking over". "
    I think becoming most dominant religion in previously christian countries can be defined as taking over?

Being the left winger that I am, I don't see Muslims when we talk about Muslims coming in. I see a group of people that can come into this country, get a job, and contribute to the faux solvency of our ponzi schemes that we are running by us taxing the hell out of them. They are all just like us. People to steal from. Some say Kum ba yah, I say Kum ba Ponzi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Here is a problem. I think it is quite common for christians to become atheist or agnostic. Almost unheard of muslims to convert to different religion or abandon their faith and become atheist. So atheists will never be majority in this world unfortunately. Numbers do not lie - islam is becoming most dominant religion in the world and that domination is going to be even larger in the future. Seriously what is going to stop that? Look at most mixed marriages - if muslim man marries christian women - she becomes muslim, not vise versa. My friends good friend who was orthodox christian married muslim girl and got circumsized and became muslim as well as that was the only condition she would marry him.

Here is a problem. I think it is quite common for christians to become atheist or agnostic. Almost unheard of muslims to convert to different religion or abandon their faith and become atheist. So atheists will never be majority in this world unfortunately. Numbers do not lie - islam is becoming most dominant religion in the world and that domination is going to be even larger in the future. Seriously what is going to stop that? Look at most mixed marriages - if muslim man marries christian women - she becomes muslim, not vise versa. My friends good friend who was orthodox christian married muslim girl and got circumsized and became muslim as well as that was the only condition she would marry him.
    i taught muslims on my mission. a few of them did accept the christian belifes i taught. some of them were actually easyer to teach then the stonch sother baptists.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

I think becoming most dominant religion in previously christian countries can be defined as taking over?
    Than you and I disagree on what "taking over" means. Yes the number of Muslims is exploding thru birthrates. No arguement on that point.

Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    i taught muslims on my mission. a few of them did accept the christian belifes i taught. some of them were actually easyer to teach then the stonch sother baptists.
    My experience was that they are generally very anti mormon. I speak of this from first hand experience and discrimination in the south during the 90s. I think it cooled down some after the Mormon Church sent some 70s to the SBC and Bellvue Baptist Church to talk to Dr. Adrian Rogers. Bellevue at that point in time had the largest anti mormon library in the world. It was a standing rule in the Little Rock, AR mission (it covers Memphis, TN) that the missionaries were not to talk to Dr. Rodgers. Ahh the good ole days.