Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    This is true. Forgot about the big 3 he hit when we needed it most.
    All he missed were those 2 shots when the whole team was down.

You are right. He played a great game. MVP in a huge win.
    Agreed completely. Without Hayward, we lose this game. I love it when he gets his angry Kobe game face on. Those are the times when I actually think Hayward can be our go to guy. He plays well when he's angry and loves a big challenge. The guy is young and is improving. That behind the back dribble and step back jumper over Allen was sick. Who else, other than Burks (maybe, more of slasher) can do that on this team? I like the way we play when he handles the ball as well. He's not perfect with it, but it's fun to watch. Plus he's an underrated defender. Frankly, at this point, Hayward, Favors and Kanter are the reason I'm still watching our games.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Anyone have a link for the full highlights of last night's game? I needa see Burks' behind the back crossover and drive on chalmers again

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    Anyone have a link for the full highlights of last night's game? I needa see Burks' behind the back crossover and drive on chalmers again
    Baha! espn has its highlights up. Take a look
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?catego...789&id=8845259

I got those from the Jazz-Miami highlights.

And it's not like the Jazz had a boring game. I mean Favors had a couple dunks and Burks had a sweet behind the back.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Is there anyone in the western conference with more wins over the Heat in the regular season then the Jazz over the last few years? Are we Heat killers?
    No, we're buzz killers.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Wow! Just got around to the game tonight and I cannot believe what I saw. For 2 1/2 quarters we looked like we had a real offense. For basically 4 quarters we played great D. And the composure not to fold down the stretch brought a little tear to my eye. Jazz basketball is back (at least for a night.)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Watching in the 3rd I was thinking how unbelievable it was that not one player played bad. Marvin didn't have a game for the ages, and I was calling for Carroll to get put back in, but whatever. Al and Hayward were monsters, Sap was bad ass, Foye played within himself. And the little things -- that pass from Kanter to Favors was gorgeous. Even Favors had a nice pass to a cutting Sap. Also loved seeing Kanter drill an 18 footer like he always does it. Tinsley couldn't make a shot but his game was great.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Box Of Rocks View Post
    I have been waiting for this Miami game all year. I got front row seats. Its going to be a blast. Just hope Miami doesn't rest players. Haha
    Box o rocks gots the gift?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CALJAZZFAN View Post
    Agreed completely. Without Hayward, we lose this game. I love it when he gets his angry Kobe game face on. Those are the times when I actually think Hayward can be our go to guy. He plays well when he's angry and loves a big challenge. The guy is young and is improving. That behind the back dribble and step back jumper over Allen was sick. Who else, other than Burks (maybe, more of slasher) can do that on this team? I like the way we play when he handles the ball as well. He's not perfect with it, but it's fun to watch. Plus he's an underrated defender. Frankly, at this point, Hayward, Favors and Kanter are the reason I'm still watching our games.
    The best thing about Hayward's game to me what how aggressive he was. He had this look on his face like Kobe or Lebron.
    He was playing angry, and confident.

I think Hayward has benefited from being given time from day 1. His role has changed on the team, but he's never been out of the rotation.
    Do this with Burks, and I believe we'll have another star on the rise.

Hayward will make at least two all stars in his career...
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    The best thing about Hayward's game to me what how aggressive he was. He had this look on his face like Kobe or Lebron.
    He was playing angry, and confident.

I think Hayward has benefited from being given time from day 1. His role has changed on the team, but he's never been out of the rotation.
    Do this with Burks, and I believe we'll have another star on the rise.

Hayward will make at least two all stars in his career...
    Good points.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    All 4 have the potential.
    4 all stars = titles yo!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreFeasts View Post
    All 4 have the potential.
    4 all stars = titles yo!

Agreed.... now if all four could get the playing time