Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,187
    Total Rep Points
    43018
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100

    Dirty Dwyane Gives Jazz Fan Da Boot!

    Not Sorry if this has already been discussed.

    WTF is happening? DWhistle ejecting our fans?! We gonna let this happen now??

    http://www.nba.com/games/20130114/MIAUTA/gameinfo.html

    I dont like it one bit!

    (scroll down a little and click the top left vid)
    #lol

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,187
    Total Rep Points
    43018
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    This isn't the first time either...



    "Excuse me sir, you need to leave this game right now."
    #lol

  4. #3
    Senior Member bovice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    686
    Total Rep Points
    902
    Rep Adjustment Power
    12
    hope he didn't say anything racist...that'll make us look bad

  5. #4
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,187
    Total Rep Points
    43018
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    hope he didn't say anything racist...that'll make us look bad
    Why should we care if Dwyane is a racist?
    #lol

  6. #5
    Senior Member vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    683
    Total Rep Points
    680
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Even Harp and Boler didn't know what was going on. Delay of game??? Messed up that Wade can just stop a game. The only info we have is that the fan heckled via NBA twitter. Isn't that a fans job???
    Chop it!!!

  7. #6
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,187
    Total Rep Points
    43018
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas View Post
    Even Harp and Boler didn't know what was going on.
    It sounded really weird.

    It kinda sounded like we were hearing Boler, and also a producer or someone in the truck or something. Maybe we were hearing what Boler was hearing in his ear?

    Listen to it again, the other guy talking isn't Harp.
    #lol

  8. #7
    Senior Member JimLes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    1,148
    Total Rep Points
    2588
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Can we get this guy to be courtside every home game? Wade was upset enough that he didn't play the rest of the game. If he could do this to other star players, it may just give the Jazz the edge they need to make the playoffs. Also, I have a feeling Carmello would wait for the dude outside.

  9. #8
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,187
    Total Rep Points
    43018
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLes View Post
    Can we get this guy to be courtside every home game? Wade was upset enough that he didn't play the rest of the game. If he could do this to other star players, it may just give the Jazz the edge they need to make the playoffs. Also, I have a feeling Carmello would wait for the dude outside.
    haha.

    True Story for ya Jim.

    When I was in college my school's team was playing in the conference tournament and me and my friends drove the 4 hrs to the road game.

    We had seats in the 2nd row and I decided to make it my duty to trash talk the other teams leading scorer the whole game.

    I took the kid completely out of his game. There were multiple times where he turned and said things to me during live possessions and even once while he had the freaking ball.

    I think he averaged like 25 ppg in the season (might've been conference leading scorer) and scored like 6 pts that game. It was awesome and my schools team won.

    I have no idea how I didn't get my ass kicked by one of the other teams students.

    Also, the Basketball coach at our school was also my Golf coach and I told him about how I helped the team to victory and he gave me zero credit or recognition and I'm kinda still mad about that. He also called me fat once.

    /coolstorybroskeeeziiee
    #lol

  10. #9
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,501
    Total Rep Points
    19048
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    haha.

    True Story for ya Jim.

    When I was in college my school's team was playing in the conference tournament and me and my friends drove the 4 hrs to the road game.

    We had seats in the 2nd row and I decided to make it my duty to trash talk the other teams leading scorer the whole game.

    I took the kid completely out of his game. There were multiple times where he turned and said things to me during live possessions and even once while he had the freaking ball.

    I think he averaged like 25 ppg in the season (might've been conference leading scorer) and scored like 6 pts that game. It was awesome and my schools team won.

    I have no idea how I didn't get my ass kicked by one of the other teams students.

    Also, the Basketball coach at our school was also my Golf coach and I told him about how I helped the team to victory and he gave me zero credit or recognition and I'm kinda still mad about that. He also called me fat once.

    /coolstorybroskeeeziiee
    You should have whipped out the suck it banana!!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  11. #10
    Oballin' BabyPeterzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,158
    Total Rep Points
    5625
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Did you see that guy? I could smell his douche cologne from the bar. Good riddance.
    Freckle Liiiiiip.

  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I would have kicked guy out for looking like a dumbass.

  13. #12
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,906
    Total Rep Points
    11471
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    I bet he has a lot of Limp Bizkit, and Nickleback on his ipod.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Neighborhood of Make Believe
    Posts
    1,587
    Total Rep Points
    1679
    Rep Adjustment Power
    21
    I don't really care that he was ejected, but I do care that Wade took it upon himself to do it.

  15. #14
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Total Rep Points
    1333
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    Spoelstra also removed Wade from the game so even stevens.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  16. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Was this a poster from this forum?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •