Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Dont get too excited, Miami win was luck.

ANyone that thinks Jazz played well needs to take a second look at the facts. We barely held on the 4th quarter. The win was more attributed to Wade, Bosh, and Miami not playing at on even a decent level. Their most clutch player, wade, was out the 4th quarter along with Bosh. Spoeltsra obviously wanted to make a statement to both his players, to get their poop together, and accepted this loss as a learning curve. Our offense was still the same running thru the Al Jefferson, and our young players like Kanter being sidelined. Anyone that knows basketball, knows that Utah is a 5-6th seed team. Big Al still needs to go! along with Corbin! for this team to actually have a shot at championship. Our offensive and more important defensive capabilities are capped with Big Al. The only good thing out of this game was Gordon Hawyards getting better and Kanters new passing abilities, and Favors defense. All else was the same replay.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Boooo!

Go away.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by IUhoosiers View Post
    Anyone that knows basketball, knows that Utah is a 5-6th seed team.
    this part I loved, though... This is the most awesomest way to prove an argument evar invented!!!!
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    this part I loved, though... This is the most awesomest way to prove an argument evar invented!!!!
    So are you saying that Miami win was deserved with 2 of their big 3 out of the game? Keep smoking that good stuff. If we played miami in a 7 game series we would lose the next 4 games

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So are you saying that Miami win was deserved with 2 of their big 3 out of the game? Keep smoking that good stuff. If we played miami in a 7 game series we would lose the next 4 games
    Oh, won't win a Miami series. Better burn down the building. Chicken Littles Unite!
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No, not saying anything you said was necessarily wrong (didn't really read it), just saying enjoy a win a little .. it's not that hard. I didn't see anyone here saying we're favorites to win it all because we beat Miami.

I'm also suggesting you don't pretend to be smarter than the rest of us fools.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Probably, but we won last night and thats all that matters. Tard.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Bunch of joyless mother ****ers on this board lemmme tell ya.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I bet IUhoosiers was that guy that kicked out by Wade last night.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here we go again... According to OP and a bunch of other people on here, we either have to the Heat or OKC, or like the Bobcats or the Cavaliers. The first two teams have a legitimate shot at the title, while the second two suck and are rebuilding. Anything in between is just a waste of potential as you`re neither competing, nor completely rebuilding. Big Al is essentially useless and should only be in the league if he is a back-up on a good team. Tanking is the ****, vets suck and potential is all that matters. How about you guys realize your own full potential, quit your steady and well paid job to aim for the best jobs in your fields of expertise? After all, being just good is just being mediocre, and who the hell wants to be that?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedda Gambler View Post
    Here we go again... According to OP and a bunch of other people on here, we either have to the Heat or OKC, or like the Bobcats or the Cavaliers. The first two teams have a legitimate shot at the title, while the second two suck and are rebuilding. Anything in between is just a waste of potential as you`re neither competing, nor completely rebuilding. Big Al is essentially useless and should only be in the league if he is a back-up on a good team. Tanking is the ****, vets suck and potential is all that matters. How about you guys realize your own full potential, quit your steady and well paid job to aim for the best jobs in your fields of expertise? After all, being just good is just being mediocre, and who the hell wants to be that?
    Career Powerball player. F college.

* And when I win, I'm gonna buy a million Powerball tickets. Genius.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm glad someone finally started a thread that addresses these issues. About time, fellas. About time.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Not really luck at all. We played well enough to win. Sure Miami could have played better, but we did a lot of things right.

Hayward's game was phenomenal, Big Al was outstanding on offense, and Favors/Carrol gave us a spark.

Obviously we have some things to clean up that we've gone over in nauseum. A win against the World Champs can never be all luck though, sorry.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No one's excited but what the hell is this thread title? Some fans are the worst fans in the world.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

October 2014 Update: Enes is eating crow so far.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No way. Jazz have turned a corner. I predict we win 12 out of the next 14 out of the next 19. The 4th seed is in reach baby. Here we come