Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Trade partner?

  1. #16
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,461
    Rep Power
    75
    Rep Level
    18773
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Trading partners seems morally unrighteous, but if thats what both couples want, then I suppose we should not judge, or intervene. We are all different individuals with different thoughts, after all.


    I'll let you think about that for a bit.

    -George
    George I know ur new here but on this board we try to stay on topic!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  2.  

     

  3. #17
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,461
    Rep Power
    75
    Rep Level
    18773
    How about 3 way trade with Grizz and Wizz...

    Jazz Trade-
    Millsap, Bell and our two first round picks(includes GS pick)
    Receive-
    Okafor and Wizz unprotected first round pick

    Grizz trade-
    Gay and first round pick
    Recieve-
    Beal, Arizza and Bell

    Wizz trade-
    Beal, Arriza and unprotected first round pick
    Receive-
    Gay, Millsap, jazz's two firsts and Gizz's first
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  4. #18
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On my way to greater things.
    Posts
    5,657
    Rep Power
    61
    Rep Level
    13269
    Jazz have 4 days off, an ideal time to make a trade.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

  5. #19
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    25
    Rep Level
    4739
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    How about 3 way trade with Grizz and Wizz...

    Jazz Trade-
    Millsap, Bell and our two first round picks(includes GS pick)
    Receive-
    Okafor and Wizz unprotected first round pick

    Grizz trade-
    Gay and first round pick
    Recieve-
    Beal, Arizza and Bell

    Wizz trade-
    Beal, Arriza and unprotected first round pick
    Receive-
    Gay, Millsap, jazz's two firsts and Gizz's first
    I dunno. I mean, how would George feel about 3 ways?

  6. #20
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,461
    Rep Power
    75
    Rep Level
    18773
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    I dunno. I mean, how would George feel about 3 ways?
    He's a chemist... He's all about make new and exciting bonds!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  7. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    791
    Rep Power
    12
    Rep Level
    705
    D.Collison would make a lot of sense. But he is a free agent at the end of the year and doesn't make a ton of money. I don't really see a trade that would really interest both sides for him.

    Do you send Burks for a pending FA in Collison?

  8. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4567
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymous View Post
    D.Collison would make a lot of sense. But he is a free agent at the end of the year and doesn't make a ton of money. I don't really see a trade that would really interest both sides for him.

    Do you send Burks for a pending FA in Collison?
    Absolutely not.

    Collison has made sense on some level for a while. The fact that it hasn't happened suggests to me that it'll never happen.

  9. #23
    Senior Member LjJazzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Level
    842
    Jose and Ed Davis, for Sap and Bell.

  10. #24
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,468
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6312
    Quote Originally Posted by LjJazzman View Post
    Jose and Ed Davis, for Sap and Bell.
    I don't hate it, unless it propels the jazz to keep Al.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •